𝑷𝑼𝑵𝑰𝑺𝑯𝑴𝑬𝑵𝑻

*Jk started to sleep on his writing table*

It's was their math class....Math is a piece of cake for yn , so she listening the class sincerely without any distraction....Yn thought that jk hates and weak in math that's why he was sleeping

Jk opened his eyes after a few minutes when the math class has been going...

Jk : *sighs* I thought that the class was Ended (said to yn)

He wondered that she was listening the math class with the full of attention...but how can she be learn happily while Jk is here

Yn: don't interrupt in my business....

Jk: ohh listen , listen....

Yn again started to take notes....

Jk : heyy gurl look at your shoulder!!(said enthusiastically)

Yn : what ??.....(said while looking at her shoulder) aghhh!!!!!!!! eomma c---oc--k roaaaa----chh uhh....(shouted , heart beats irregularly & became glare in fear)

(Jk chuckling inside)

Math teacher: heyyy!! Is this a class or fish market...who made the atmosphere choastic ??? (Looking at yn differtly) gurl yn ! I had never ever seen you before! May be are you the new student??

Yn come to say that she was her...
But Jk said it that "she is" instead of yn...

Whole class looked at them weirdly

Math teacher: yn are you disabled person?? Or jk are you her mouth??

Yn : (Trying to say) not like that sem--

Math teacher: guys you both get out of the class and make sure that Settle your both hands up...don't spoilt my day...get out!!!!!(shouted weirdly)

(Yn and jk going outside of the class)

*Jk doesn't felt worried for he also been getting punishment because he is an expert in cutt off the math class and also getting punishment*

(Yn whined)

Yn : hey man!! Are you aimed to get of me from this school..?? Why are you just spoiling my name?? ....

Jk : you Idiot!! Who shouted weirdly like "agghh!! Eomma c---oc--k roaaaa----chh" is it me or you ? (Smirked while telling)

Yn : ehh why are you smirking??
Waitt---
Just now only I remember that the cockroach was made up of rubber ,so it must not able to fly then who put that on my shoulder?

Jk : right !! Who put it? (Said while laughing)

Yn: yeah !! You pervert....you was it right !! Isn't you?? Why are keep torturing me...

Jk: idiot ! It's none of my business,, I just wanted to make you frightened...(said like a mafia)

Yn : you seriously!! My arms are felt like as it was fall as soon....

Jk : you too weak babe

Yn : whattt babe??? Do you want to die?

Jk : *being pleasant like an innocent boy*

Yn : btw Bitch , what's our next period?

Jk : which period??(dirty minded)

Yn : yeah you that's why I'm calling you "bitch"

Jk: oh Gomowo idiot !! Next period was comp.sci...

Yn : omg !!

Jk : why The "omg" ?? Are you even broke any computers in our lab