⁹ ʷᵃⁿᵗˢ ʸᵒᵘ ᵖˡᵃʸ ᵍᵒᵈ ˀ

▌│█║▌║ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴠᴏᴛᴇs ║ ▌║█│ ▌

.
.
.

The atmosphere in the buffet was tense. Da-Beom was still fidgeting violently in Jin-Ha's grip.

Na-Ri stared at the floor in front of her.

The save button was enough to make even a fool connect the dots.

"Yah!" an irritated yell broke the tense silence, the buffet door slamming open.

"That's enough." Jun-Hee said as he pulled Jin-Ha's grip off Da-Beom.

Yoon-seo pulled Seung-bin off Na-ri.

As the strong grip was pushed off Na-Ri's body, her unsteady legs just gave up..she kneeled on the ground. Kyung-Jun knew about her occupation...

Yoon-Seo comfortingly put her arm around her, trying to pull her upright.

"What on earth are you doing?" Jun-Hee stared nervously at the three boys. "What's your deal?"

"Get up." he said as he put his hand on Na-Ri's shoulder. "I said, get up." Jun-Hee said in a gentle voice. Na-Ri stood up, her eyes almost immediately on Kyung-Jun.

"Three on one guy, and a girl?" disgusted Hyun-Ho. "So much for character development." he almost spat his words as he stared at Kyung-Jun.

"What were you even trying to do with Na-Ri? Aren't you ashamed of yourself?" he continued, his words falling on deaf ears.

Kyung-Jun stood up, grabbed the neck of Da-Beom's uniform with his hand and pulled him towards him.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked. Na-Ri in turn grabbed Da-Beom's hand and pulled him away from Kyung-Jun.

"Enough." she said, her voice stuttering slightly, but she continued. "You've made enough trouble."

Yoon-Seo, Jun-Hee, Seung-Bin, Jin-Ha, Jung-Won, and Hyun-Ho just watched in surprise as she stood up for Da-Beom against Kyung-Jun.

Most of all, they were surprised that the bully made no obnoxious moves.

Kyung-Jun could not care less about the stunned looks. Not when Kang Na-Ri was so close to him. He just watched as the girl, smaller than him, stood facing him with her chin up. There was a part of him that hated it just as much when someone went against him. The one part which wanted to push her away. But it must be added that this part was very small. Tiny, which only existed because it was one of Kyung-Jun's fundamental qualities.

But there was a much bigger part of him that just looked at her.

He looked at her strawberry-blonde hair, her bangs, which just didn't hang in her eyes. Her brown, doe-like eyes, now staring at him with fierce determination.