Kidnapped 😯😯

Hyunjin's POV:

I woke up from my deep slumber finding my cute wife sleeping so calmy. I stared at her and I started to remember things from yesterday's night. Oh god!! How horny I was yesterday but..,what can I do...,my wifey turned me on, she was looking sexy as fuck.

Flashbacks from yesterday's night

Hana: H-Hyunjin...mmh~mmh..., fuck me hard (she moaned)
Hyunjin: This ain't my name baby girl, did you forget I told you to call me daddy. I guess...you need an punishment don't you think so, huh??(smirking)
Hana: Please daddy, please fuck me.
Hyunjin: Till how much, baby girl. (Smirking)
Hana: fuck me until I am not able to get up from my bed..., daddy...mmh~~
Hyunjin: That's my girl.

Present time

Hana wakes up and sees hyunjin andd she was flustered as he was smirking while looking at her.

Hana: G-Good morning hubby (not making any eye contact)
Hyunjin: Good morning baby (sexy tone)
.....What happened huh??? Are you shy baby, you know...you are too good in bed (smirking)
Hana: Stop!! Don't say like that

she gets flustered and playfully hits him on shoulder Hyunjin immediately holds her hands and starts to lean in, the distance between their lips was just inches away when Hana's phone rang and she immediately gets up using this as a good moment because she was flustered and embarrassed, she attends the call

Hyunjin: What th- who the hell is this who ruined our moment. (angry)
Hana: It's from the office baby my PA he his calling me, I have an important meeting. So...., I have to go to off-
Hyunjin: Nowhere in the hell you're going to office, you need a rest babes.
Hana: No, work is important from me besides I'll come home early okay.
Hyunjin: okay (while pouting)

Hana gets ready for office leaving a cute, pouty Hyunjin at home.

Hana: I will come fast jagiya!!!!
Hyunjin: okay (smiles)

Other side
Gaurd 1: Sir, she left the house
???: Good!! The plan is going as I thought (smirks)
Gaurd 2: You are so intelligent boss, but can I ask you a question....why....do you....want her!?
???: I don't want her....but, I want her loved one to suffer the pain I SUFFERED, I WILL MAKE HIS LIFE HELL AND I WILL SNATCH EVERYTHING THAT BELONGS TO HIM!!!!

-----------------Some hours later----------------

Hana's company

Hana was finishing her work quickly so as to go to her beloved husband. She was so tired but still she was working. Someone knocks on her door and she grants him/her to enter. It was her PA

PA: Mam why are you overworking yourself...you can finish it slowly right???
Hana: No, I have to finish my work because I have to go to my husband who is waiting for me while pouting like a kid besides my work is almost done.

Hana finished some more files and boom!! her work is done. She leaves the company immediately because she is a little bit late and she knows that her husband is still sad. She was walking out of the building when someone tapped her and she turned around and was shocked to see.

???: Hello babygirl

He put a handkerchief on her face and everything went black for her.

At hyunjin and Hana's home

Hyunjin was waiting for her pacing back and forth in the room. He was angry now that how can his wife forgets her promise and her husband. He tries to call her but he wasn't able to reach. Then he gets a call from his friend.

Hyunjin: Hello...Felix I- I am sorry, if there i am anything please tell me tomorrow something urgent is waiting for m-
Felix: Hyung I have something to tell you...when I was walking towards my car I saw some note written on it

"I have kidnapped your beloved wife Hwang Hyunjin, if you want to keep her safe and want her back then come to me at xxx place tomorrow sharp at 8 pm."

Your closest enemy
Jack

Hyunjin: That motherfucker how could he do that, I will kill him, make his life a dead meat, I will not spare mercy at to that fucking bitc-
Felix: Hyung hyung hyung.....calm down calm down..... Everything is gonna be okay, it will be alright okay. We all are coming at your place and we'll save her no matter what
Hyunjin: Thank you felix, thank you(crying) but let's meet at our secret base.....He has started the war now and I will be the one to end it (smirking)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hello everyone, first sorry for updating little late actually VERY LATE. To whom am I lying tho, anyways Happy New year guys!!!! I wish your 2024 goes well and without any problem. Well how was this chapter..

Today
Is
My
Best
Friend's
Birthday

And I am so happy for, she is gonna be 16. Sweet 16 we say. Anyways enjoy your day and I guess you guys must be having winter breaks right??? Then enjoy but don't forget to study. Study is also imp.

Ok
Bye
See you all soon