Jealous?

You could have anyone you wantWhy would you want to be with me?You know, I'm nothing specialBe with whoever you wantI don't care, I don't careI don't wanna knowDon't tell me about your problemsIf you're not trying to solve themDon't ask me for my ...

Why would you want to be with me?
You know, I'm nothing special
Be with whoever you want
I don't care, I don't care
I don't wanna know
Don't tell me about your problems
If you're not trying to solve them
Don't ask me for my help

You could have anyone you wantWhy would you want to be with me?You know, I'm nothing specialBe with whoever you wantI don't care, I don't careI don't wanna knowDon't tell me about your problemsIf you're not trying to solve themDon't ask me for my ...

Thats what I've been saying.

It was now recess while you and your friends were being loud as usual. But you were the one that was laughing like hyena while your friends tried to calm you down. Your table was beside the trio's table as Norman looked at him in admiration. Norman was always curious about what's going through you mind as a hand swayed through his sight. "Hey man have you even been listening?" Ray asked while Emma gave Norman a confused look "yeah!You look oh..Your ears are red" Emma said making Ray burst out laughing "who got you all shy?!IM SHITTING TEARS-,, "Ray don't curse!" Emma scolded him while Ray was wheezing like crazy.

Norman was getting embarrassed than ever until Yn turned her head to look at what was happen. Norman tried to act all cool, he waved at YN but it was unseen by YN since before he even waved she turned her head away continue to chat with her friends. Norman's expression darkened a bit as his attention went back to those two. Ray was looking at him giving him a "Erm what the flip?" Look as he said "Why the fuck were you-,, he got slapped by Emma causing him to get cut off and earned a glare from her. "Ahem. As I was saying why the ahem were you staring at YN?" Norman's eyes widens a bit "No it-,, "Do you like her?" Norman gave him a a 'seriously?' Expression as he sighed. "I don't like her, Ray." Ray's grin got wider as he laughed "If you like her just say so I'll introduce you to her" "How's Yn like?!" Emma asked in a excited tone but her volume was a bit too loud causing YN to turn her head over

She gave them a confused look bad ray signaled her to come over. "Hey nami,Ryo I'll be right back" "aigo aigo michasaiyo leaving us like that" Nami said "Ya ya ya michaso?" Ryo continued. Yn tried to hold back her laughter causing her ears to turn red as she gave them a middle finger before going to the trio's table. "What is it?" She asked as she ruffled ray's hair "Hey don't touch my hair!" Ray flinched. Norman raised his eyebrows at the sight of YN playing with ray's hair and bickering with him. "YN!Can we be friends?!" Emma asked it felt like as if there were sparkles in her eyes.

"Huh?!" YN looked at her shocked for a few seconds before saying "Of course!Im just uhm you know surprised since you guys are pretty popular especially you Emma" She sweat dropped while Emma's smile got bigger "Really?!I never knew I was this popular!" She giggled. Norman was slowly getting tired of seeing them talking to yn as his eyes twitched a bit "So yn how are your grades doing" he asked "Norman!You know my grades aren't good." YN whined "Stop whining bro you sound annoying-,, Yn hit ray's head as Norman and Emma laughed.

"I can be your-,, "WE CAN BE YOUR TUTOR YN!!" Norman got cut off by Emma as his eye twitched again "what do you mean WE??..." Norman thought while he still had his smile on his face "Really?!It'd be such an honor to have you guys as my tutor!" "I don't want to be your tutor you're annoying as hell" ray sighed "Ray.Shut up." YN smiled at him

Norman's pov

Hahahahahaha.Why are they so close to yn all of the sudden?I'm about to kill myself no norman, you can't do that to yourself if I kill myself then I won't see yn anymore! Fuck this I'm gonna try and have a conversation with her. "So yn how are your grades doing?" "Norman!You know my grades aren't good!" Damnit She's too cute for me to handle "stop whining bro you sound annoying-,, Ray got hit. He kind of deserved it not my fault they keep taking her away from me.

Should I ask her that I would like to be her tutor?No I'm too scared but what if this opportunity gets missed out. I'll just ask her! "I can be your-,, "WE CAN BE YOUR TUTOR YN!!" Emma. You're a great friend but you're ruining my chance with yn. Can they just stop?!

to be continued