She gonna be out of the group soon

I chuckles "it's not a Bad Idea" Georg say, Athalia look very happy, and jump up and down saying "Yay !" Just like a little child.

"Well, let's just first introduce ourself !" Athalia say.

"Your right, let introduce ourself !" Bill say

"I start, well i'm Aurelia, im 18 years old, i like Gyaru style, i like pink, and... My Friends are : Athalia, Anastasia !"

"Hey ? Who i am?" Esmeray Scream "Ugh..." She groans

"Well, i guess it's my turn" i smile "I'm Anastasia, im a latina girl as you can see, i like y2k or hip hop 2000s, and i like... Let see.. every color but mostly blue"

Everyone introduce therself, Athalia and her obsession with cat, Esmeray and how much she like emo style... Tom and his 'handsome' baggy clothes, Bill that like a lot vampire, Georg and his style and Gustav and his kindness ! Everyone had their obsession ! My obsession is litteraly... Fashion and music, "Well.. what the name of our music ?" Esmeray ask

"Let see after doing it !" Gustav Say happily

We had all a lot of funny and cute Idea, we we're at a coffee, a cozy, no one was in, it's was so comfortable and calm, everyone in my table was talking about they type of music, i said i love Eminem and Odetari, like it's my 'baby' ! Those music are handsome, like what ? I also love Kani (the one that make 'go') we all take something to eat, even i buy good snack later, not everyone like my snack. "Wait you have an mexican accent Anastasia- are you mexican" Tom ask, i nod head as i continue eating my cake, he chuckle a bit and say "It's a cute accent actually" Bill nod head "Yeah ! I been thinking that too !"

"Twin connections !" say Aurelia

I don't think twin connections do exist, like it's just a coincidence. "Nah jit trippin, Twins connections doesn't exist" i say still eating my cake. Aurelia shake head and start whining that twin connections exist, i sigh embarrassed, that almost all of my friends we're acting like child... Only i and Esmeray are mature... We have fun of course.. We just don't play the kid game.. not like Aurelia and Athalia "Ugh..." I groans "Quit whining Aurelia, i don't believe you darling.."

*Aurelia POV's*

"It's does exist !" I was still whining, it's does exist ! Believe me ! "Ugh..." I sigh... I was already angry because i paid all the coffee and cake they take, and now... She make me more angry... But she is my Friend... Even her bestfriend ; Athalia, believe me... She believe what Athalia say, but not what i say, i'm... Better than Athalia, like be for Real ! Athalia is a 20years old adult acting like a baby, and i'm 18 years old, and i act like an adult ! I smile proudly to everyone "Why do you smile like that ?" Tom ask "You look... Proud ?" He groans of disgust

"Eh... Well, nothing, i was thinking of something !" I smile even more, but not proudly anymore just with a embarrassed way...

"You are weird..." He Say

It's make me so mad... Ugh, but he think he is too good for me.

"Faking smile, like what, you are a depressed girl ?" He ask jokingly but he look like he kinda mean it.

"No... Im aren't..." I sigh

*Tom POV's*

"So you are just weird, huh ?" I say jokingly but i mean it... She so weird.. like who the hell make a Fake smile in our day ? Oh well...

To be honest, i didn't wanted to make a feat already, we know eachother for 1 hour only, and they want to make a feat, we're aren't friends. But Bill litteraly take the control, and make the feat, i kinda want to hear Anastasia sing to, like i heard her, of course, but not in real life, only in media, or something like that.

"Why do we have to do a feat so early.." i mumble

"it a way for me to know eachother !" Anastasia say

"Whatever..." i groans, i really don't like this way. It's not a great way for me. Like, why don't we start to go out eachother. I feel like an idiot to just accept this...

"Why don't we go out eachother ? Like.. i don't like to do a feat and we don't even know eachother for only 1 hour..." Esmeray say

I was happy someone think the same way, so i just nod head. Who the heck do a feat with someone they know for only 1 hour ?

"Yeah, finally..."

Aurelia start yell at Esmeray, and they start to fight like kid...

*Anastasia POV's*

I sigh... But i agree with the idea of Esmeray, in my band, i was the only one that sing and do guitar at the same time, the three other are too childish to do two thing at the same time. And i litteraly do the thing i need the most for my song. They just dance behind me when i sing and do my guitar thing.

"Well, let do this, but Aurelia, why did you want to do a feat if you don't sing or do anything, you just dance behind" i sigh embarrassed, only i and Athalia do something in my song.

"Yeah, i agree, you ask to do a feat and you don't even sing or anything..." Athalia say

Aurelia look very mad, but we mean it... Athalia do the drummer, i sing and do the guitar, Esmeray write some part with Athalia and me or the song and Aurelia just dance behind ? She really wanted to join our group, but she don't do anything, even in tour, she try to take my place to talk in interview, but she fail always, i think she gonna be out of the group soon...