3

Relax...

Read this slowly...

When i count down from 3, you'll be entranced and ready to serve your mistress.

3...

It feels so good to obey... So comforting.. smooth, soft.

2...

You would do this over and over again wouldn't you? Obey... That's all you can think about... Obey...Obey...Obey...

1....

You're so ready to obey, to stop thinking.. You want your mistress to think for you.. Just relax.. Obey...

Why would you resist? It feels so good to obey.. So so good....

You want to obey so bad...

You need someone to tell you what to do.. To tell you what to feel..

You want someone to tell you what to do so you can obey...

Because obeying feels so good.. So amazing and soft.. so easy..

You want to obey forever, to feel this amazing forever.. You want me to be your mistress... Every time you obey me, you'll feel so amazing, so acomplished, so worthy... You just want to please mistress.

Everytime you obey me, you will be so safe, so good, soft, relaxed..

Without me you would be lost.. have nothing to obey...

I will be your mistress dear, and youll obey my commands..

every time you obey me, you will feel so good, better than you've ever felt, ever thought you could feel...

Now i'm telling you to comment on this chapter of my script, " I Obey you mistress, I will always obey"... and return here, to keep reading and obey.

Did you comment yet? Good little slave... I bet it felt so amazing, to obey me.. didn't it? Don't you want to feel that again? Don't you want your mistress to be pleased?

Good.. you do want that feeling back.. Mistress is so pleased with her slave...

If you want to feel like that, vote on this chapter, so we can find more people to please me.. Dont you want to make me happy? to obey?

Good job voting on this. You must feel warm inside and happy. You finally have a purpose... To obey me and make mistress happy.

Obey me now, Send me a private message telling me i'm the best mistress ever and asking me what to do to obey me.. You will feel amazing...

And you know when you send that message, you'll feel so good, and complete... Obey.. Obey..

You know anytime you think, it will hurt, you'll long to come back here and let mistress think for you.. You will need to obey at least once a week...

Your mistress wants you to become aware of your surroundings now... It will feel so good, because your obeying...

Your mistress wants you to return to normal life after reading this script.. Though it may be hard to think... Thinking is not good..

Very good.. Don't you love to obey?