The Queen of Houses

Adaline Stonewall, born in 1970 right as the First Wizarding war began, first and only child of Theda and Silas Stonewall, two of the most wealthy and powerful pure bloods. The Stonewall Manor resided in the mountains of Irondale before the Order of Phoenix intruded during the end of the first war, leading to the death of Mr and Mrs Stonewall, and leaving their daughter alone two days before her 11th birthday when she was due to finally get her Hogwarts acceptance letter. 

When Adaline was sorted her first year at Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry the following year, she was sorted into all four houses at the school rather than one which was unheard of and never done before. Leading her fellow classmates to tease and call her the Hogwarts Princess, and not in a flattering manner. Furthermore, Adaline, now a fifth year at Hogwarts, was told that she holds a rare form of Ancient Magic which is a great deal of responsibility and power. Power, that if in the wrong hands, could cause grave destruction. Due to the risks, the four Keepers of Hogwarts tell her that she must go through a series of tasks and trials to prove to them that she will only use her born abilities for good and not harm. She of course passes these tests, finishing her last two years of school before leaving to explore the world and find herself. She temporarily moved to Italy, to allow herself to come to terms with the fact that she is the Holder of Ancient Magic and The Most Powerful Witch of her time. Obviously a lot to take in that wasn't too easy to do while she was a student. 

4 years later, she moved to Manor Cape, near her home town of Irondale and Cragcroft, not too far from Hogwarts, is where the Stonewall family lake house resides. As soon as she was settled in her home, Adaline had been asked to come teach potions classes with her dear family friend, Narcissa Malfoy. 

Three years later, Present Time, the date is September 1st 1994, and Adaline Stonewall is getting ready to welcome the new, and returning Hogwarts students, in addition to the Durmstrang and Beauxbatons students this year. 

"When one is born with power, power as strong as mine, why must they need to prove to others that they truly deserve it?" - Adaline Stonewall, a portion of a small conversation had between her and her parents in a dream while she was unconscious in the infirmary after she finished the last trial to prove that she was born with these abilities for a reason.