♡ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙♡

~𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒎𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖
𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈♡~

---------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV:

„Thank you, have a nice evening!"
I said to the old lady after she paid. I sat on the chair again and read a random magazine. There weren't many customers this late. It was almost 11 pm, I could go home in an hour.

After a bit time passed, I heard the doorbell ring and looked up from my magazine. There were a bunch of guys coming in. They looked the same age as me, some of them maybe a bit older. „Good evening" I greeted them.

„Hello" one of them said. I had to admit that he looked kinda hot- uhh I mean he looked friendly. As I took a closer look at the others,l I noticed that all of them are quite handsome. The others all nodded as a hello and walked to the direction where the snacks were.

After some minutes they came back to pay. All of them had bunches of snacks and drinks in their arms. Except one boy with blond hair and freckles. He looked kinda annoyed.

„Are you guys serious right now?" He asked with a deep, annoyed voice. What the actual fuck he looks like a cinnamon roll why does he have a such a deep ass voice?!

„You're picking so many things when I have to pay that's not fair" He continued. Although his voice scared me a bit, it's kinda attractive to be honest. Ok I should stop thinking that!

„Sorry not sorry" Said a guy with brown hair and smirked. Why he kinda-
Ok I really should stop simping about random costumers! The blond gave him an annoyed glance.

Then they finally came to pay. After I scanned their things, the deep voice guy grabbed into his pocket. „Ups I forgot my wallet" He said.

„for real?" Said a shorter one with black hair and wide shoulders. The blond one nodded. „ Well then Jisung should pay cause he is the one to pay next time" Said the hot guy.

„Whyyy?" 'Jisung' fake cried.  „Be quick, I don't think the pretty lady wants to wait the whole night~" A tall, blond guy with long hair said and winked at me. I cringed a bit.

„ Ewww Hyunjin shut up you clown" Another tall one with light brown hair said. 'Hyunjin' just rolled his eyes. 'Jisung' then put out his wallet and gave me the money.

I took it and for a short moment, I looked directly into his eyes. My stomach suddenly felt really weird and I could feel my face lit up a bit. It feels like I have butterflies in my stomach.

After a few seconds I finally broke the eye contact and looked away. I blushed a bit. „Umm thank you for buying, have a nice evening!" I said, still a little embarrassed. „G - goodbye" 'Jisung' stuttert a bit. He had a small blush on his cheeks.

Then they left the store. Well that was weird.

Jisung's POV:

"Uhhhhh~" The others kept teasing me. I blushed even more than before „shut up already" I said slightly annoyed. „Our Jisung blushed and stuttert infront of a girl~" They continued. I rolled my eyes.

But I had to admit they were right, I did blush and I kinda wanted to see her again...

---------------------------------------------------

I hope u guys liked the first chapter :)