The Week

"After 8 years i convinced father to fight me on my twelth birthday that will take place in a week, i shall say Jeremiya*, thanks for helping me train when my teacher wasn't available to do it, today i shall win as i want to study magic and break this chain of hatred towards magic, i will do my best Jeremiya next week so let's train a lot!" exclamated Acacio after finishing doing his great speech to Jeremiya which was happy for his young master which is now ready to fight, atleast his young master said so he wasn't so sure but he always encouraged him.

"I know young master, but don't be so agitated, i'm trying to tak measurments for your suit so stay for a second still and yes no need to ask i believe in you young master, you are capable of doing it just remember that this will mark your entrance in the adult world* after Acacio was scolded by Jeremiya to stay but he taught about the advice and how much it would impact his life if he won or lost, but now he was even more happy about it.

"Thanks Jeremiya, anyway how much is this taking? I am in a rush, i want to train with the sword so i can beat father in the duel!" Asked Acacio impatient

"Just a few more seconds young master" Answered non-chalantly Jeremiya

-5 minutes later-

"You said a few seconds not 5 whole minutes Jeremiya!" Pouted Acacio while putting his training gear on

"Taking measurments is not easy work young master, you will understand that some times later" Told Jeremiya to Acacio

After Acacio put on the gear saluted Jeremiya and ran downstairs to the backyard to train where he found Cartof who was flirting again with the same maid for 9 years now, well unexpectadly he got his again by a pan, obviosly Acacio fall down while laughing about this scene as it happens always but it's still funny after so many years but the only different thing this time is that Cartof went on a knee and not face to the ground, Acacio stopped laughing and went nearer to hear what's happening when he saw Cartof taking out a diamond ring

"Do you want to marry me?" Said Cartof to the maid whit a smile on his, the maid put her hands to the mouth and started crying of happines till she realised that Cartof in 9 years didn't even asked her name, and in that moment she pull out 2 pans, Cartof was scared at that moment and started running while being followed by the maid who was insulting him cause he tried to marry her without even knowing her name after nine whole years, Acacio has fallen again to the ground while throwing fists at the ground cause of the scene that was happening in front of him, after 10 minutes or so Ukryu appeared and stopped the maid and Cartof from fighting, that took 30 minutes to stop the maid from killing Cartof in the meantime Acacio realized that he should train alone as this would take a lot of them for his father to work out so he started to work towards the training field where Jeremiya unnexpectadly waited to tell Acacio that he would train him for the day as he thought that would happen and after that being said they started to train non stop for the remaining days.

Acacio always went in his new fighting stance, sword in right arm next to the shoulder, relaxed, left arm stretched forward as to imitate the roman emperor after a gladiator fight with the upword or upside down thumb, and legs a bit more close, right leg a bit more forward than his left leg which was rotated by 3 grades to the outside, his clothes always on a darker tone were perfect for that day when the sun wasn't fully visible and lots of shadows around him which helped to hide during the fight, but his green eyes were like emeralds and without talking about his ice white hair which didn't helped much to hide, but Jeremiya had a better fighting stance, a more elegant one like a king of the sword art, right foot infront, left foot behind rotated 90 degrees, left hand behind the back, right hand helding the sword pointed at Acacio, and so they started to fight.

Acacio went in for first with a slice from up to down which was blocked by Jeremiya that used that opportunity to kick Acacio back, which took the hit but landed on his feet even if hurt he continued to fight but this time Jeremiya wasn't helding back as he did those last 8 years. Jeremiya dissapeard from Acacio field of view and reappeared behind him where he kicked Acacio back but this time stronger and continuing with this tecnique for a bit before Acacio decided to stop thinking on how to attack but how to defend himself when he had the fantastic idea of dropping the sword and falling on the ground flat, Jeremiya thaught he overdid and when he approached Acacio to see if he was ok when he stumbled by Acacio's leg which moved it fast to make him fast and taking back the sword and pointing it at Jeremiya.

Fights like that continued for the whole week.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Jeremiya is Acacio's Personal Butler, i give him a name now cause i didn't want to always write personal butler so he got a name from now.

*Tommorow i'll try to publish another chapter, by tomorrow i mean today as i'm posting this at 0320 am