S1 - Aye Aye Captain!

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

TOTALLY KROSSED OUT

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Anddd...done." Y/n said as she finished adding honey into the chunky brown looking smoothie as Kelly was standing beside her helping her make it while Smith sat at the dinner table nervously.
Y/n and Kelly turned around looking at Smith with smiles on their faces "Alright Chrissy ya ready?" Y/n asked sitting the cup down infront of smith while he had a disgusted look on his face "hell nah" smith said "well too bad u lost the bet" y/n said smiling and smith groaned and gagged dramatically while Kelly laughed "can't I just pay u or something" "no way I have my own money so bribing me won't work anymore. Kelly go get the camera we gotta saver this moment" "BET." Kelly said running upstairs to y/n's room getting her video camera

A few seconds later Kelly comes running back into the kitchen and turns her camera on hitting the record button "it's on?" Y/n asked looking at the camera then at Kelly "yep" Kelly said recording her and zooming in on smith "ok so Smith over here said if the Knicks lost against the Pacers last game then he would let me make him a really gross smoothie and they lost and smith is wrong as per usual "What do u mean as per usual?!" Smith asked in the background side eyeing y/n as Kelly zoomed in then turns the camera back to y/n "ok u ready Chrissy" y/n asked with a big smile on her face "what u think" smith asked looking annoyed with a disgusted look on his face as he looked at the drink infront of him "I'll take that as a yea drink up sunny boy!" Y/n said with a big smile on her face as Kelly turned the camera to smith as he looked at the camera nervously then hesitantly and quickly drunk the smoothie.
"I can't drink all this shit it's so bad" smith said looking at y/n "Come on smith u can do it be a man!" Kelly said behind the camera and smith rolled his eyes, he then hurried and gulped down the smoothie and wiped his mouth and gagged "how was it Chris?" Y/n asked "NASTY BRUH WHAT DID YALL PUT IN THIS SHIT??" smith said disgusted, y/n and Kelly looked at Smith seriously "u really wanna know?" Y/n asked "NO. No I'll just stay curious." Smith said quickly "ok well byeeeee" y/n said throwing up a peace sign and putting her hand infront of the camera as Kelly stopped the video.