Hefty Job

Here's the next chapter.......
As promised to another reader I have updated this.
I had a severe allergic reaction to a soap and am swollen in a personal area, so I'll get to updating when I can.
The allergic reaction was severe to where I needed an examination in a certain personal place.
Not saying where.
They didn't give me anything to help with the swelling, because I already take something for anxiety that can help with inflammation.

===================================================

"I can see you are warming up to her."
I heard Pamela say behind us, and Mister Northman looked to her, him looking at her like he's not pleased she was sassing him.

"Pam shut up."
Mister Northman says rather emotionlessly to Pamela.
"Open the bar Pam."

Pam then walked off, and Mister Northman opened the backdoor of the bar, and motioned me to go in first, him holding the door open, and I walk through, and he guided me to the stage at the main area of the bar, and up the steps of the stage, and up to his antique black Victorian throne chair, in which he sat upon it, then pats his right leg.
"Sit."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~
~~~
~~
~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I do as asked, and I sit upon his lap, and like before, he got a massive hard on, which I felt throbbing against my big round bubbly ass, making me unnerved, very unnerved.
I mean he was huge under my butt, very big, making my mind wander to erotic thoughts, and I know I shouldn't think like this.
I let out a breath I didn't know I held in until he wrapped his arm around my waist, to place his hand upon my pot bellied stomach, his fingers lightly pressing against my stomach, making me jerk in surprise, but he didn't react to me doing so, and I heard the rock music playing in the background, and as well as him turning a page of the book he's reading.

A very attractive girl in all black, with red dyed hair walked up to stand in front of the edge of the stage, and she asked Mister Northman.
"Can I take a picture of you?"

Again; like the last person, she wanted a picture of Mister Northman, and truly I don't blame her, because he was very attractive, very much so.
I mean who wouldn't want to sleep with him?
He could get any woman he wanted; but so far, since I've worked here at Fangtasia, he hasn't hit on anyone, let alone customers, which is strange, because I figured he would hit on other women, or was he gay?
Nah; I truly don't think he's gay if my butt sitting upon his lap gave him a huge hard on.

Mister Northman shifted his weight; and I heard him say.
"No."

"But why?
You're so hot!"
She whines out to him rather childishly, her scowling at him.
"Just one picture please?"

I watch him snap his fingers; and Pam, who was instantly beside the girl in seconds, grabbed her phone from her hand, and crushed it with her hand.
"He said no pictures."
Pam says rather coldly to the girl and emotionlessly.

"My phone!
You know phones are expensive!"
The girl fumed at Mister Northman.

"Prepaid phones are on the cheaper side."
Pam sassed the girl, and Eric waved Pam, and the girl off.

"Escort her away Pam."
Mister Northman ordered Pam, and Pam looked at him with a look that said I'm Tired Of Cleaning Up Your Messes.
Pam then escorted the girl away as the girl was yelling and carrying on about her phone being destroyed.

"At least you are not as annoying as that girl."
Mister Northman says to me in my ear, that gave me warm chills to skitter down my body and spine.

"Um....t....thanks?"
I stutter out.