Hear us.

私たちに責任があるのでしょうか?

No.. how are we to blame?

 how are we to blame?

.

.

.

.

.

For the past millennial, we've been assigned one job: to protect what we have created.

The cosmos.

The earths.

Any natural order in existence, we have maintained and upheld. 

But in a world so corrupt, a world that has been tainted with the blood of lies, and shrouded by the 'truths' we can no longer defend, it has become troublesome to do so.

This world used to be ours..

But we fear it is no longer.

For humanity has become anew. In doing so, they have robbed us of our hospitality. They have blemished our creations and thrown us away like we were filth.

.

.

But we never created that parasite. Humanity.

.

.

.

.

.

They are flawed. They reek with impurities and bring upon pestilence and misfortune to our already suffering lands.

But they suffer because of themselves.

YOU suffer, because of them.

Yet you, are the only one who can save them.

Who can save us.

For you are special.

You are one of us.

But you are not just 'one of us.' you are one of many. The highest of all.

And you know what we want, what we desire most. But you know now that it has been stolen.

We want it back.

Do us a favor, and rise in your excellence.

This era is yours.

You know what we want, please, deliver it to us.

"𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞"❞⊱

.

.

.

.

In a world full of quirks, you sure do have your experiences. Some good, some bad. Because of this, this world comes with rules. If you do not abide, your consequences could possibly be dire. But obviously, not everyone is going to just be so reverent and submit to these rules. And your every day cop can't possibly detain a person with the power to mend the basis of reality at will. That'd be rather foolish, now wouldn't it?

Which is why we have heroes.

Heroes are supposed to protect the world from the evil within, the evil that plagues the hearts of everyone, whether you embrace it or not. You're lucky if you run into one of those 'villains of the week' type evil doers, but on some occasions, that may not be the case. It could be your worst nightmare. A villain that won't stop no matter what gets in their way, a villain that will do anything to get what they want. To obtain the power, to feed the greed and hunger that boils inside their hearts. So, that's when the heroes must step in.

But.. I never really understood the purpose of these 'heroes.'

In comic books, you always see the heroes saving the day and protecting the world against their nemesis, or just any villain. Except, that nemesis, that villain, cannot exist without the hero.

Do you honestly think villains would do the shit they do just for the fun of it? Well.. I mean, yea, but that's not the point. Most villains aren't born, they're made.

What I'm trying to say is, a villain does not become what they are until their hero is introduced.

And every villain, every hero, has a story. Now, if you want to, you can always tap into that story. But, nobody usually does that with a villain. We meet them once they've become the corrupt monster we know them as.

We are deprived of that story, that reason behind their malice. They're hatred.

But at some point, we have a little snippet of their story. Maybe in between the battle of the hero and their villain, whether we see the full thing or not.

Each story is unique, no matter how it goes. There is always one behind every person. Everything.

So, without further Ado, here's mine.