my grandmas evil?? | 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

'Hm.. I swear the doors were somewhere over here..' You watched as Scaramouche muttered to himself, checking his phone every now and then.

'Do you want me to call Childe?' 

He glanced up, 'No? You don't have to rely on him for everything.. He's not a great person, you know?' He sighed, 'Come, this way probably'  

He took you hand, your fingers interlocking as he dragged you down the dark hallway. 

Is.. is he holding my hand?   You looked down, noticing how soft his hands were. 

'This way?' He seemed doubtful of his own choices, still dragging you after him 

'Oh- uhm, but I think the party was that way-' 

He glanced back at you, looking down for a second before letting go of your hand 

'Oh. Sorry' 

'It's okay!' You said cheerily, but inside, you really just wanted for him to hold hands with you again. 

'Wait, Y/n, come' He gestured for you to come after him, going into a room 

You followed him eagerly, glancing around- Oh.  

'This isn't the party you dumbass' 

It was a room filled with boxes and dusty stuff 

'Is the  host a hoarder or something?' You wondered out loud

'mm.. I don't think we're meant to be here' Scaramouche said, walking over to you 'I think we should have gone the other wa-' 

You both froze, his eyes narrowing as footsteps could be heard, the sounds growing louder and louder. 

'Shh' He leaned over you, pressing you against the wall 'Someones here' He whispered quietly

Your heart started thumping- why the fuck was he so close?  You could smell his cologne now. And.. And it smelled good. 

'what are they talking about?' He murmured, noticing your squirming and placing a finger against your lips  'Shush, okay?' 

You both listened intently, and after a while, you realised it was just a drunk couple making out

'Oh thank god' You exhaled 

'Why are you so worried' He sighed, rucking a strand of your hair behind your ear 

'I thought it was pennywise' 

'...Do you want to go home?' 

You kind of wanted to spend more time with him. Was that normal? He made you feel giddy

So there you were, walking home with Scaramouche. 

'It's so pretty at night, isn't it?' He asked, looking up at the dark sky, almost admiringly 

The stars were twinkling, and there was a soft breeze in the air that cooled you both down.

'Dark and mysterious like you' You commented, smiling at your own words 

'Exactly' He hummed, smirking  'Your lips felt nice'

WHAT. 'Hm?' You asked, tilting your head

'I meant they felt nice.. When I touched them' He said slyly. 

'You can touch them again if you like!' You did not realise what you were saying, the words out before you had even registered them.

For a moment, awkward silence filled the air, before he spoke 

'Mm how far can I go?' 

'Far as you want!' You paused, normally you would have initiated it..  But this guy made you feel weird.  You wanted him to kiss you first, so, so, so badly. 

"Can I kiss you?" The light from the street lamps danced across Scaramouches face, highlighting him. "I just wanted to ask first, to give you a choice." He looked down at you with that charming smile, his voice  raspy.

'Mm.. I never said no' 

He grinned for a second, gently placing his hand upon her cheek while staring at your face for a few seconds, your lips mere inches from touching.

He leant in,  pulling you closer slowly so you could feel his breath 

'Your laughs are adorable' 

---

I don't know if the plot makes sense anymore im so done but on another note 

We've nearly reached 20k reads!! (if you round it up) 

I really want to end this book so I'll try finish it before April (ó﹏ò。)