Dance with me

It was right sunny day and Mirabel was sewing while humming to herself and smiling Miguel was staring at her as she sewed.

"What is it?" She asked

"Nothing just like watching you work that's all". Miguel smiled

"Uh Huh". Mirabel replies

"And how beautiful you are ". Miguel compliments

Mirabel blushed but tried to hide with her sewing.

"And how much I want to hold my wife and dance with her is killing me right now you know that". Miguel smiled

"I didn't know that ". Mirabel rolled her eyes

He moved closer and cheekily smiled at her and brought out the puppy dog eyes on her somehow they always work.

"No, No, No not the eyes you know those don't work on me". Mirabel bit her lip

"Please you know it's working". Miguel shook his head

She tried to look away but her head was dragged back to face.

"Mi Amor you know you want to". Miguel smiled

Mirabel was breaking she wanted to dance so badly and take a break with him but she had to finish the skirt.

"I wish I could but I have to finish this skirt for Isa". Mirabel replies

"Come on you need a break". Miguel begged

She rolled her eyes at her husband.

"Come on just for a little bit ". Miguel smiled

Mirabel thought about it and smiled and nodded she put down the sewing and went to join him in his arms.

'Put your head on my shoulder ' was being hummed as Miguel slow danced with his love and she joined in as he gently hugged her close by the waist and placed small kisses on her lips and she laughed as did he as he gently spun her in and smiled closing their eyes to enjoy the warmth in each other's arms.

He slowly lifted her up in his arms as the song built up and she laughed he smiled at his wife's laugh as he held her tight he put down and looked into her eyes and fell in love with her all over again just like the first time they met.

As they swayed to the music she pleaded her head on his shoulder feeling safe in his arms never wanting to let go, Miguel swayed with her as her kissed her hair it smelled like coconut and her perfume smelled of roses it was intoxicating and he wouldn't have it any other way.

Mirabel was glad to take a break the skirt could wait all she was wanting right now was Miguel's strong arms rapping around her and kisses pressed into her neck and she locked eyes with him and that was all she needed his beautiful eyes as they swayed to the music.

Yes this moment was all they needed and they wouldn't have it any other way.