Chapter 1

Magic's price.. if you hadn't heard of them you were crazy. They were a four piece European pop/rock band. Killian Jones, lead singer. Jefferson Hatter, drums. Robin Locksley, Bass. Will Scarlet, Guitar. Their debut album Welcome to Neverland  was based solidly on heartbreak. All of the men were going through something tough. Killian's girlfriend Milah left him for an older man, Robin's girlfriend Marian left one day with no explanation leaving him with their 3 year old son Roland, Will's girlfriend Anastasia confessed she never loved him at all which led to a nasty breakup, and Jefferson's wife died in a car accident leaving him with their 10 year old daughter Grace. The album blew up the charts and left them with radio interviews, talk shows, and a half year European and American tour. Their second album Breaking glass  was a bit more hopeful. It had its share of loss but it also has its love ballads and general pop/rock songs, Will had started seeing a nice lass named Belle and Robin had starting seeing their publicist Regina. Jefferson had convinced them he didn't need anyone, while Killian wasn't seeing anyone a certain American actress had caught his eye. Their third album Shattered Sight  was set to be released in two months time, and it was planned to be their most successful album yet. They had planned to have a big music video for the first and most popular song on the track Like ships in the night, killian would be playing a pirate, specifically captain hook. He would meet a girl at a tavern and he would take her back to his ship and realize he was falling in love. They would then sail across the world taking out other pirates who dared to cross their path. When asked ideas on who should play the bar wench it was almost embarrassing how quickly the name slipped past his lips without him meaning it.

Emma Swan. She was a beautiful blonde actress best known for her role as Jennifer Morrison on Curse after curse, a TV show where fairytale characters were taken by a curse to the real world.  He had discovered it after getting home from the first tour, needing something to help him relax, and ending up binge watching half of the first season by 5 am when he passed out. He had watched other minor roles she played in on youtube and had soon become a huge fan of hers, he also developed a massive schoolboy crush on this woman he had never even met and wasn't sure he ever would. It didn't help that she was drop dead gorgeous. Flowing blonde hair that toppled over her shoulders in light waves, curves in all the right places, a nice smile, and emerald green eyes that you wanna stare in forever. When his mates found him with bloodshot eyes glued to the tv screen at 4 am he spilled about Emma and they wouldn't stop poking at him for weeks, and as the name spilled out the first thing he was greeted with was an elbow to the rib from Will and knowing smirks from the rest of the group. The producers had heard of her and loved the idea so they said they would check and see if she was available.

He was starting to loose hope on the idea of Emma playing his love interest, it had been a week and he hadn't heard any news from the producers. It was even starting to show, he was getting restless and antsy. It wasn't until they were practicing at the studio when his phone went off notifying him of an incoming call from main producer of the music video Lilly. "Hello? Lilly?" "Hey Killian, just wanted to deliver the good news. Emma Swan will be available to be in the video, it doesn't conflict with her show so there are no problems." His heart nearly leaped out of his chest. "That's wonderful! When does filming start?" "5 Days, we already got a flight for you guys to come down to L.A."  "Perfect, thanks for doing this!" "No problem, it was actually decently easy. She's a big fan of you guys" "Really? Wow that's great. Uh ill talk to you later" "Ok, see ya" He leaned his head back against the wall. This was actually happening. Emma Swan liked their music and she was gonna be in their music video. He was finally going to meet the woman he'd fancied for years.

_______________________________

She couldn't believe this was actually happening. She was gonna be in a music video for her favorite band Magic's price... and as the love interest of Killian Jones. I mean, it would only be 3 days, its not like it was a whole movie, but it was something. She was a woman with eyes, she knew that Killian was attractive. A dark mop of hair, black stubble with hints of ginger, bright blue eyes that could make you feel like you were drowning.. and now she was going to get paid to stare into those blue eyes and act like she was interested in him, which she already was.

She was told it would be for the song Like ships in the night, which was one of her favorites. There was just something about his voice... she could listen to it all day. And now she supposes, she will be listening to it all day if they would be working together. She smiles at the thought but was shaken from her daydreaming as she was called to set to do the last scene until summer, the entire time her mind focused on a set of blue eyes and cheeky smile.

She went home that night feeling lighter than when she went. Her excitement was clearly written on her face, her brother August giving her a raised eyebrow as soon as she entered the shared apartment. "And what has the grouchiest woman in America smiling so late in the evening? Or is that a painted smile from makeup and you were playing the chesire cat today?" He chuckles. "Well if you must know, i'm having a miniature project. I'll be in a music video for Magic's price, i'll be flying to L.A. on Thursday to start shooting on Friday." "He gave a nod of approval, looking slightly impressed for once. "Well i'm gonna be in Ireland for that new zombie movie coming out next summer, i'm leaving Wednesday so you'll see me before I go. I'll be there for about 2 months before I can come visit" Her brother August, or as she would sometimes call Auggie, is a makeup artist and excelled when it came to gore and bloody effects. They've had quite a few good Halloweens together, she gives a light laugh at the memories.

"Try to snag yourself an irish woman while your at it, you've been single for far too long" She teases. "Ahuh and what about you Miss I haven't had a steady boyfriend in 10 years" she laughs and walks towards her room "I'll get a boyfriend when the president knows me on a first name basis, how bout that" They laugh and she goes into her room to take a shower and change into a plain white top with navy blue sweatpants and fuzzy navy blue socks with little anchors on them that she got as a birthday gift. She pulled out her laptop and checked her twitter and instagram, before putting on some music to listen to as she falls asleep. She doesn't know what makes her pick Little Wonders  by Magic's Price, but she's so very glad she does as her dreams were filled with a thick Irish accent and bright blue eyes.