I'm More Horse Than a Man

Authors note: LMAO IS ALMOST LAMO BUT LIKE IN A DIFFERENT ORDER ISN'T THAT CRAZY!??!???!???!!??!

Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a room. A rubber room. A rubber room with rats. And the rats made me crazy.

Bojacks POV:

"Well, I should leave." Todd said, scurrying out of the window like Batman. Actually, Bojack had never seen Todd and Batman in the same room. Maybe... No, that was crazy talk... But? No... Well? No.

The twink looked at Bojack like he was Jesus. And maybe he was! Bojack for Jesus! 2069!

Oh God. He might throw up, either from alcohol or because he's allergic to twinks. Wait, can he even say oh God anymore because he's God so like does it just loose all meaning or like-

Oh yeah. The twink asked to ride lmao. 

"HUH?" He asked very professionally and sexily. 

"I love horses." 

"Is this a fetish?"

The twink gave him a confused look. "Who?"

"Nevermind. Who are you?"

"I-I'm Ken."

"Okay...? Don't care?"

"But you-"

"Ken from?"

"Barbieland."

You could call Bojack Sara Lynn from how bad he must be TRIPPIN to be seeing all this. Like there's no way that some random ass twink showed up asking to ride him from Barbieland. That's kinda hot.

"Like... Barbie and Ken?" Bojack said, standing up from the couch. He noticed how small and petite the twink was.

Suddenly, Ken started crying and ran into Bojack's arms. 

EW WTF.

Bojack awkwardly patted Ken on the back, feeling suddenly bad for him. The alpha male in him was getting feisty. 

"What's wrong babygrill?"

"I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I'm sowwy uwu."

"It's okay honey muffin."

He sniffles, looking up at Bojack in a cutie patootie way. 

"Is it true you have no balls?" Bojack asked, unable to hold in the question anymore.

"I have all the balls." Ken said defensively.

"Prove it." 

Ken flushed bright red. 

Bojack turns around and lowers himself a bit. "Hop on." he says.

Kens face light up and he excitedly jumps on Bojacks back, snuggling up into the warmth of his sweater. It was calming. 

The two of them ride off into the sunset, Ken happy on Bojack's back and Bojack happy to make Ken happy. For once, Bojack might be in love. They continue to ride all the way back to Barbieland when they get married and then shortly after Mattel and Netflix get married but like just in a love way not in like a corporate way like but just in a way that The Barbie Movie is now on Netflix. 

The End.

🎉 You've finished reading It Was Always Just About the Horse (Bojack Horseman X Ken from The Barbie Movie) 🎉