✫彡 ⁿᵉʷ ʸᵉᵃʳ ⁿᵉʷ ʰᵉ

Christmas of 2021

Averi laughed to himself as he toppled over onto the rug covered in stars and the sun

Averi laughed to himself as he toppled over onto the rug covered in stars and the sun. He glanced up at the ceiling as he rolled onto his back, the softness of the plush carpet under him soothing the fall from his seat on the couch. He glanced over at the other twin, Aerial, who was kicking her feet around and rolling towards a couple of animal toys.

Kacee giggled as she recorded them both on her phone. She couldn't help but smile at their adorable antics. "Averi, you're such a goofball!" She said, her voice filled with affection. "And Aerial, you're just too cute for words!" She placed a hand gently on each of their heads, feeling the softness of their hair beneath her fingers. "You two are just the sweetest things I've ever seen."

Kacee snuggled against them and smiled when Aerial screamed as her daddy snatched her up and tickled her mercilessly. It was a game they all loved to play together.

Chris chuckled and kissed Aerial on the cheek as she giggled and squirmed in his arms. "You're such a little goofball, aren't you?" He teased before setting her back down on the floor where she immediately went for her favorite toy - a stuffed unicorn with a glittery mane.

"We created some beautiful little people." He murmured, glancing over at Kacee as she continued to play with the twins. His voice held a note of awe and admiration.

"We did." Kacee smiled, her eyes shining with love. She glanced down at Averi as he crawled over to her and gave her a toothy grin. She reached out and ruffled his hair, feeling the softness of his curls against her fingers. "They're just so full of life and energy. It's incredible to think that we created them."