Big Is Beautiful Too (Fluff)

Chris' POV

Y/N has been acting strange lately. She seems very distant and completely quiet, not her usually goofy and shy nature. This has been going on for weeks, and it's honestly started to bug me. I've also noticed that she's wearing baggier clothes, aka my clothes. Not that I mind, it's just... I miss seeing her body.  I can't take this anymore. I have to go find out what the problem is.

I got up from my office chair and searched for Y/N through the house. I found her in our bedroom, standing in front of the mirror wearing just her bra and panties. She was moving around trying to suck in her stomach to make it flat. I frowned and felt my heart sink to my stomach.

"Y/N, what are you doing?" I asked, standing in the doorway. She turned around, surprised and shook her head. "Nothing, Chris. What's up?"

This made me frown more. "Babe, I saw you trying to make your stomach flat. Why are you doing this?" I asked as I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close to me. She looked down at the floor, avoiding my gaze at all cost. "I'm not beautiful to be with you." She said quietly. I lifted her head up by her chin and looked at her with sad eyes. "But you are beautiful. Why would you think you're not?" I asked.

"All the other girls of the band are skinny and thin. And they look 100x more beautiful than me, with and without makeup. I just don't feel good enough for you." She said, looking up at me with sad eyes, tears threatening to break free. I hugged her closer to me and felt her sob and sniffle in my chest. It kills me to know that my love thinks she's not good enough to be with me because of her size and looks.

"Love, I don't care how big or small you are. And I don't care if you wear makeup or not. You're truly beautiful inside and out. Honestly, Y/N, you're perfect just the way you are." I said, making her look at me. Her eyes were red and puffy, and her nose was red, too. I took my hoodie sleeve and wiped her eyes and nose gently with it, causing her to giggle and me to smile. Doing that always makes her giggle for some reason.

"But, Chris, I'm fat and ugly compared to everyone else. Look at me," she said, turning to face the mirror. "My stomach is big, my boobs are small, I've got thunder thighs, my hair is frizzy curls that never cooperate, and my face is just...pure ugly." She sighed. I shook my head and wrapped my arms around her from behind, resting my head on her shoulder.

"Baby, I don't see that when I look at you." I said, looking at her through the mirror. Her face held a tiny hint of confusion. "What do you see?" She asked softly. I smiled at her curiosity. It always got the best of her even through bad times.

"I see a strong, beautiful woman who never lets me forget how much she wants me but never needs me." I chuckle, thinking about all the moments I tell her, in public and at home, how much I need her in my life and how I'd be lost without her. Her reply is always how she wants me in her life but doesn't need me in her life, that she can live life without me and be okay. She says she'll miss me at times, but she's capable of living life without a partner. And while I should be offended and mad about it, I'm not. I admire her for her boldness in telling me this every time.

"You're always so bold to tell me that every time I say how much I need you." I continue, this causing her to laugh. "I love your brown eyes because they always sparkle when you talk about things you like, and they never fail in making me get lost in them. I love seeing your dimples every time you smile. I love how soft your frizzy curls are and how you melt and get sleepy when I play with them or run my fingers through your hair. You're not fat either." I said, shaking my head and looking at her through the mirror.

"You're slightly chubby, but it's all the more to love. And I love it when your thighs squeeze my waist when we make love or how they automatically squeeze my head when I give you head like a zombie." I said with a smirk, and this made her laugh loudly, making me smile even more.

"And, babe, your tits are far from small. Seriously, I have big hands and they fit perfectly in them." I said and held her boobs. This made her laugh and blush crimson. "You just wanted to touch my boobs." she giggled. "Kind of," I shrugged with a smirk. "But I meant every breath, baby." I turned her around to face me and tilted her head up so I could look in her eyes.

"You truly are beautiful. And I love you more than anything in the world. " I said with every serious and loving emotion I could. She looked at me, shocked. "Even more than music?" She asked slowly and carefully. I chuckled and nodded, making her mind even more blown away. "Well damn." She said, still stunned at my words.

"You know, Y/N." I said, smirking down at her. "I could show how beautiful you are better than I can tell you." I bit my lip, running my hands over her body. She blushed and said with a smirk, "You might have to because I'm not fully convinced yet."

"I'll convice you all night if I have to." I said while nuzzling her neck, leaving kisses and a few nips here and there making her giggle from being so ticklish.

Let's just say it really did take all night to convince her. Her request, of course.

A/N: This really hit home for me because I am very insecure about my looks and weight. But I thought about this happening and I had to write it.