Catatouille (chapter 2)

Hey! Author here! i'm sorry that i haven't been posting. my grandpa died and we had to go to japan like, ASAP. And aside from that, I had so many tests and assignments because it was the end of the semester. Thanks for waiting!

~~~~~

<1st person POV>

'Is this just some type of dream?' you thought.

     I mean, what else would you think? Why else would 22 animals show up at your front door? Well, whatever the reason, now it's your responsibility to take care of them. After all, you are the one who took them in, right? But something is suspicious, why do they resemble the characters of Tokyo revengers? More so, Who brought them here?

     As you were questioning what was happening, you heard a soft "meow~". "Oh, Hi Midnight! (Mitsuya)" You see the little purple fur ball look at you as if trying to communicate with you. And you understood?

Mitsuya: "Meow~Meow?" 

Y/n: 'Why do I feel like I understand 😅' "You want dinner?" 

     He nods and starts walking towards the kitchen as you follow behind. You brush off the strange questions building up in the back of your mind.

     As you walk into the kitchen, you see Gojo (Senju), Carl, Draco, Silk, and Coral (Inupi) waiting for you."Oh, were all of you waiting for me? I'm sorry, I'll get your dinner ready now, okay?" You rush to go get the food and a few bowls from when you fostered a bunch of puppies.

    After you filled the bowls with cat food (and one with dog food), you realize that you also had two big ass cats as well. You decide they should get meat instead, and that was not a problem. You had a supply for almost all the things you need. (another good thing about being $rich$)

     You call over the two, "Muffin, snow? Can you two come over  here?" They let out soft roars instead, and come to your side. "What do you two want? pick any!" you say as if they can understand you (They can) 

     After a few minutes, They came back with their desired items. Muffin (Taiju) got: Steak, as Snow (Wakasa) got: Tuna. 

     You take their items to the kitchen and cook them to medium rare. As you finish, you put them on plates and bring out all of the food to the animals.

     "Everyone! Come to the living room! Dinner is ready!" everyone slowly came together asking for the food. you set down the bowls as you head over to the table, where your own dinner is waiting.

     After everyone finished eating, you took all the bowls and plates and cleaned them. Then you let them roam around.

     You went to take a bath, and came out to the sight of a bunch of cats huddling around play fighting. 'Aww how cute! this is heaven!'

     The sun had set, and everyone seemed to be getting sleepy, so you put everyone to sleep, and went to sleep as well....Buuuuuuuuuuut, of course you had to leave your door open. you can probably guess what's going to happen.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

So

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

     you woke up with a large clump of cats cuddling with you. sun flower and moon flower were next to your head. Snow was beside you, with boba sleeping on top of him. Muffin was laying near your knee, and the girls were all on top of your stomach.

    yes, you were trapped. How are you going to get out? who knows! good luck

P̷̧̧̳̯͓͍͔̼̹̥̗̬̰͈̩͙̽͑̋͐̉̿̄̂̏̍͛͜͝ļ̵͇̪̟̯̝̘͓̻̗̔̂̔̽͐́̔̑̍͛̌̾̈́̀̅̐͑̒̐̈́̎͒̐́͒̔̑͒͂̈́̍̉̚͝͝a̸̡̢̡̭̦̖̠̟̗͓̟̘̟̖̼̗͈̼͉̪̳̮̹̩̼̼̣̓̌͑̐̇y̸̥̦̏̃͆͝ę̴̡̧̧̘̮͍̙͔̼̪̭̼͍͈̟͔͇̩͔͍̭̤̹̮̲̘̻̙͓̹̰̤̤̊͐̽͋̎̑̔̋͂͘͜͝ͅr̶̨̛̛̩̺͇̣̮̺̰̞̝̫̭͗̈́͋͂̌̓̒͗̋̐̑̋̅͊͊̍̀̉̔̎̀̾̈́̑̐͗̾̑͋̎̅́̊̒̕̕͜͠ ̸̢̡̡̢̩̹̜̳͈͕̫͎̙̮̰̗̜̘̗̻̠̮͓̙̳̬̪̙̟̞̪̤̼̦̩̥̗̞̂̒͑̄͒͌̎͊̂͛͘͜͠n̵̛̛̛͎̘̈̄́͛̑̈̅͛̓̒͐̈͌͋͆͗̐̑̽̈́̊̚͝͠͝ų̸̡͇̟̙̞̬̘̻̗̀̽͑̃̈́̕͘͝ͅm̶̢̧̡̡̧̛̜̹̰̘͍̝͕̪͙̼̫͉̥̦̺͈͖̺̞̙͖̬̲̻͎̠̖͚̮̖̞͐̑̉̀̉́̈̂̂̈́̑̽̃̑̍̀̈͝͝ͅb̶̢̢̛͍̥͉̮̦̫̲̺̜͉̹̖̜͙̮̹̣̥̲̝͙̣̙͍̰͛͐̆͗̐̂͋̾̇̐̈́̂̔́̑͂͒̈́̓̉̀̿̽̀́̾̊͋̋̈̄̒͂̿͂̕͝͝ͅe̸̢̧̢̮̗͎̞̤̳̠̦̝͓̺̹̮̞̳͈̮̞̠͔̳̙͖͕͊́̈́̑̒̄́̓̅̀͘͠ŗ̷̢̢̨̧̛͓̦̹̯̦̘̤̰͇̻͇̭̮͇̩̤̳͔̟̜͍͎̟͇͗̓̄̅̉̒̌͐̂͌̍͋̋̅̾̔͋̆̔̀͑́̓̀̓̆̈́̈́͑̀̈́̕̚̚͜͝͝͝ͅͅ ̶̡͈́͊̍͑̒͌̀̎̓͛̐͆̔̈́̌͘͘0̸̢̨̧̟͎͉̯̼̘͓̰̖̱͎͐̎͂̑̂̈́̆̏̈̒͋̀̔̒́̌͌̏̇̑́͌̒͐̔̿̓̓̎̈̂̌̂͗̐͘͘̕͝͝7̷̢͕͔̳̫̠̬̬̟͖̻̝̬͚̘̳̟̭͕̘͎̤̖̟̮͉̯͙͔͇̟͈͗̍̀͋̀̑͜͜ͅ8̵̢̡̛̠̲̗̬͉͙̫̩͇͕̗̞͚̳̖̹̹̘̺͔̗̄̅͌̈́̎̾̌̒̀͘͝͝

And----------cut! Cliffhanger? yes! but sorry for the short chapter, i'll try to make the next ones a little longer, but it might take some time. Anyways Byeeeeee!!! have a good day/afternoon/night!