Part 3

3am, and everyone seemed to be sprawled across the Living room asleep all except changkyun and mingi who had been lost in their own little world. They found a common interest heartbreak... mingi speaking about his first love apparently she was the one that got away, and changkyun speaking about his ex lover. "You know if wasn't pretty drunk I wouldn't be able to speak to you this comfortably" mingi smirk and changkyun smiled taking a sip of his beer. "Well we don't have to keep talking" answered changkyun boldly the atmosphere turned sensual quickly mingi licked his lips as he stared at changkyun pink lips.

Changkyun felt a fire ignite he felt relax maybe a little to much, but eh blame it on the alcohol "I like the pink hair Mingi-ah it really suits you" running a hand through the taller hair gently massaging his scalp without realizing it mingi let his eyes close he let out a small groan it feels good to have the smaller hands on him. Suddenly he opens his eyes they were way closer feeling each others breath "you're very pretty" whispered mingi, a sudden realization of what he said making him back away "noo dont" whined the smaller, mingi gulped "would you kiss me and make me forget, w-we can use each other to make us forget" changkyun softly spoke as his free hand clung to the taller shirt.

Mingi took him to his room both giggling as they struggled to take off each others clothes. Both feeling a sense of excitement Changkyun felt free releasing himself from his thoughts "take me as much as you want" spoke changkyun as he laid on the bed with mingi on top of him suddenly feeling Mingi lips crashing into him hot and desperate  both needing that release from whatever has been holding them down. Mingi made sure to prep his hyung really well "Ah! harder" moaned changkyun as the taller kept slamming into him at a fast pace "you feel amazing" mingi let out a groan, and they lost themselves chasing their own high.

Mingi struggled to open his eyes what the hell happened last night he thought. His mouth felt dryer than cotten he needs  water, but as soon as he tried to move he felt a weight on his right arm. "Shit" he mumbled remembering what had happened last night. Changkyun being the light sleeper he is woke up right away he sat up looking around the room "uff" he held on to his head feeling a pounding headache coming on. "Umm, here" mingi had noticed the bottle of water on his night stand and passed it over to him. Changkyun took a big sip of water passing it back to mingi as he was done letting the younger finshed it.

"What time is it?" Asked the smaller, mingi looks around to find his phone on the floor he wrapped a blanket over his bottom half picking up his phone off the floor "it's 2 in the Afternoon" changkyun eyes widen "shit! I need to go....b-but I had a great time" he searched for his clothes putting whatever he thought is his. "Oh... uhh that's my-" changkyun cut him off "It was fun. I'll call you" he rushed out the door not giving mingi a chance to speak let alone tell changkyun that he got his shirt by mistake he let out a sigh rubbing his head and heads to his restroom.