Explanations 🥺

Okay so, 

This chapter doesn't include any artwork but I have to explain something about my art style 

Many people is telling me why do I change of style many times.

First of all I started doing people for "realistical?" Or something like that. They were tall and were "normal". They were not ocs they were just normal people. I left that style because not many people liked it at all and (even there were people that they hated it) I also felt I didn't like it. I felt all the people I drew were exactly the same and I didn't liked that. So I searched for other styles.

Then I used another style that was cuter. It was not realistic at all and the head had to be big and the body smaller. I got inspired of that style through youtube but I only made 2 or 3 drawings of that style and then I left it. I didn't like to make the head so big and the body so small. I was not realistic at all and I felt I drew so bad using that kind of drawing.

But now I love the style I use!! I feel so comfortable using it. Is like a mix of those two. Also, I started drawing fussions of Demon Slayer and I discovered that I'm not that bad. Just that I needed to get better at it. I also discovered that I'm good at copy with the clothes of Demon Slayer (or that I think).

Of course when you start painting and you are not good at it, you sometimes hate it. But remember, you just need to get better at it. Keep practicing and find a style you feel comfortable and confident about it. Obviously you will need some tutorials for helping you to draw some parts of the body. For example: hands, knees, nose...

I my case I created a new style with the help of my ✨artist friends✨

Many of them don't have Wattpad but one of them is @iris-tha-bunny-l0v3r

Tysm for helping me to learn aldo sometimes you said you hated my art 😅😅

Hope this helped people that are starting to draw or are learning

By!!!