Part- 6 Drunken Confession.

(It's a double update)

(In whole car ride Y/N got frustrated by Namjoon's drunk state he was clinging on her whole ride smiling dumbly to her and hugging her tightly. When they reached his mansion, with help of bodyguard Y/N brought Namjoon to his bedroom. Soobin was not seeing in house so bodyguard went out to check Soobin and Y/N stayed here till someone come.)

(In Namjoon's Bedroom)

(Y/N eyes went to his room, the whole room which is almost bigger than her house hall is tidy expect his huge bed

(Y/N eyes went to his room, the whole room which is almost bigger than her house hall is tidy expect his huge bed. More then bedsheet and Namjoon laying on it she can see clothes spreading everywhere. She picked up his clothes even his towel is still there with a huff she collected all and put it on that side sofa.)

(Her eyes was on Namjoon sleeping figure She was wondering why he got drunk when he hate alcohol. A chuckle came out from her mouth remembering how he was trying to hug her in car and she was pushing him all the time even scold her few times and he just gave his dimple smile and look down like he was loving how she scolding him.

Her mind divert when she heard him mumbling something she bend down to hear him but suddenly Namjoon stretched out his arms nd embrace Y/N out of blue and she fall on him which made her startled but before she psuh him he speak with his close eyes.)

Namjoon: Plz stay by my side I need u.

(She thought he was talking about someone else in drunk state, trying to get
get up from him she push him a little but he turned their position nd made Y/N underneath him and was looking her with his drunk dragon eyes. She startled by this nd shout in fear.)

Y/N: Wh....what... the....hell!! Ki....Kim Namjoon get off from me. (He smiled dumbly again which frustrated her) Get off or else I'll kick u so hard that u won't
be able to have kids in future.

(Namjoon chuckled to look her frightened face and lean to her and whisper)
Namjoon: Try if u want. (his hot breath gulped Y/N she lifted her knee to kick him but Namjoon put his legs on hers to prevent her.)

Y/N: Ughhh!!! Leaveee!........*sighed* What u want?

Namjoon: *stupidly grin* Just You.

(She groan and pushed him. He rolled on bed start laughing. Y/N about to get up but Namjoon pulled her hand nd lay down her again turning her face to him.

Closing tha gap between them his
one hand intertwining with her fingers and closing their hands to his chest where with his other free hand is caressing her face removing the strands of her hair which was interrupting him to look her beautiful face. She only looking him with widen eyes whatever he was doing coz her heart racing so hard when his finger tips touching her face softly. Having a warm smile on face he asked to her softly with his dimple smile.)

Namjoon: Talk to me... say why u didn't tell me u have a boyfrnd. (He asked softly still caressing her cheek with his thumb)

Y/N: *confused* Whatt??? Who told u?
Namjoon: Answer me Why u didn't tell me u have a boyfrnd?
Y/N: *stuttering* That's... that's my personal life nd plz let me go.
(She tried to remove his hand which was playing with her earlobe nd cheek from the start.)