#1 GAME OVER.

Hello Everyone! I'm Cross! This Is My First Wattpad Story! I Wrote This Story Because I Love Danganronpa So Much And V3 Is My Favourite Danganronpa Game! This Is My Prediction Of What Happened After The Killing Game Was Over. Also, This Is My AU And This Story Is NOT CANON To Danganronpa Lore.

                          NOTE:
I Am Not Affiliated With Danganronpa Or Spike Chunsoft. All Of The Characters, Soundtracks, Logos Belongs To Spike Chunsoft.

                !SPOILER ALERT!
If You Haven't Played Or Watched The Entire Danganronpa Series, Don't Read This Story, It Contains Some Heavy Spoilers About The Lore, Characters, Talents And The Story Of V3.

Kaede:Hello. My name is Kaede Akamatsu. And i'm the protagonist of this-

IMSORRYRANTARONODOUBTABOUTITPLEASESTOPJUSTSTOPOKAYISTAPROMISE

*Kaede suddenly gasped while waking up in a...room that has...*

Kaede:SHUICHI?

*Kaede rushes down to Shuichi, he has a weird headset, similar to virtual reality headsets...*

Kaede:SHUICHI? WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU?

???:It seems like you've woke up.

*Kaede looks behind her and sees...Rantaro?*

Kaede:Ran-RANTARO? OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY FOR KILL-

Rantaro:Save your breath. You didn't kill me. The one killed me was the mastermind.

Kaede:The...mastermind? Wait...Monokuma said that the vote was correct but i was not the real killer...how does this makes sense?

Rantaro:Because the mastermind didn't wanted to end the game so soon that's why.

Kaede:Well...who was the mastermind then?

Rantaro:...Tsumugi.

Kaede:Wait...Tsumugi Shirogane? The Ultimate Cosplayer? I find it hard to believe...

Rantaro:Very well then... i shall explain what happened.

*Rantaro begins to explain the real truth behind this case, while kaede listens to him very carefully.*

Rantaro:The mastermind's plan started while i was lured by the camera flash that you guys set up. I went to the check on the flash and suddenly, the shot that you rolled missed me. I was kind of surprised that a shot would just fall from the sky...and then the mastermind ambushed me with killing me with her shot while i was in shock of that shot falling from the sky. That's when i woke up in this black, stupid room with everyone that has this weird headset.

Kaede:Well, didn't you try to leave this place?

Rantaro:I tried... the door was locked though so i couldn't get out. The staff behind this killing game tells that we need to wait here until the game comes to an end. They said they would give us food while we were here...i hope.

Kaede:Well, didn't you try to pull out the headsets so that everyone could snap back to the reality?

Rantaro:Well actually, that's the first thing i've tried when i woke up. But the headsets were just like they were a part of their body, it was no use.

Kaede:I see...but...why i don't remember anything from my past from this real world but remember my academy's memories?

Rantaro:They didn't tell me that, but i'm guessing that it's just amnesia that we have or they actually brainwashed us...

*Kaede looks so dreadful when she heard that, because that meant she doesn't even remember her family, or friends.*

Kaede:Wh-What? Why would they do such a thing since we are alive...?

Rantaro:I don't know that detail, but one thing's in certain, they are not the good guys. If you didn't noticed by now, there is a monitor behind you that broadcasts the entire game and there is another monitor that shows Shuichi's point of view...

*Kaede turns her back and notices the monitors.*

Kaede:Wait...Why Shuichi?

Rantaro:I don't know...this is a huge mystery...And the other weird thing is, the students mentions the broadcast source by Keebo. Does that mean Keebo is the camera to the whole thing OR a another mastermind?

Kaede:That makes sense...but why does Keebo not notice this?

Rantaro:I don't have any clue either. But they just...use him to broadcast this entire killing game...

*Suddenly, a stranger voice fills the room...*

???:Congrats Amami...you solved the broadcast mystery. We indeed use Keebo to broadcast this entire game. But he is not a second mastermind though.

Rantaro:Who-WHO ARE YOU? SHOW YOURSELF!

???:Oh, I'm afraid i can't...but you will see soon enough.

Kaede:TELL US WHY YOU ARE DOING THIS!

???:Well, since you are in the real world, this world watches the killing game and enjoys it so much, that's why we keep making the killing games!

*Suddenly, another stranger voice fills the room.*

???:HEY! WHY DID YOU SPIT THE BEANS WHILE WE WEREN'T LOOKING?! YOU'RE FIRED!

*And the voice suddenly cuts.*

Kaede:So...This real world actually wants this killing game so bad, that's why they "keep" making these games.

*Kaede thinks for a moment*

Kaede:By the way, that guy say "keep"...does that mean they made a lot of another killing games in the past?!

Rantaro:I'm afraid yes...but since we are dead in that world and alive in this real world, the guys who participated in another killing games probably spread all of the happenings behind this but failed since the game didn't stop.

Kaede:It would also explain why they don't die in the real world too. That would cause them a lot of lawsuits. If they actually died in real life, the company keeps making these killing games would close, and the series would end...but why does this real world wants killing so bad?

Rantaro:Because they love life and death, hope and despair clash that's why. This world is filled with psychopaths...

Kaede:Then...what will we do?

*Rantaro looks to the floor...*

Rantaro:We will wait for the killing game to end.

Kaede:You're saying that there's nothing we can do?!

Rantaro:I'm afraid yes...

Kaede:...let's hope that the mastermind will get exposed and then everyone will just get released...

----------------------------------------------------------

Hello Everyone! Thanks For Reading The First Chapter And My First Wattpad Story! The Chapters Are Going To Continue With The Victims And The Culprits Waking Up, Chapter By Chapter In Order Of The Game.

Thank You For Reading The Story Again! See You Guys Soon!