eight

••••
Sapphire Young.

"Ugh," Sapphire groaned, being woken up by the sound of music blaring through speakers. "Ari!"

Ariel walked out of the bathroom in her robe, brushing her teeth. "Bitch, get up! You forgot Ja invited us to brunch,"

"Mm, Ja," Sapphire smiled to herself, sitting up in the bed. "Turn the shower on,"

Sapphire and Ari stayed out with Ja and his friends until the club closed, and after that, they still didn't go straight back to their hotels. They had to convince Ja to let them get some sleep because he wanted to continue partying and catching up with the two, so they had to settle for meeting back up with him.

Sapphire ran her fingers through her head, grabbing her phone, and going to Instagram.

theshaderoom posted

liked by arielunderthesea, jamorant, christian

liked by arielunderthesea, jamorant, christian.n and 67,382 others
theshaderoom : Mmkayy, #SapphireYoung the girlfriend of Philadelphia Eagles quarterback #JalenHurts was spotted leaving a Miami Club around 2 am with Memphis Grizzlies player #JaMorant. For those of you who don't know, Young and Morant dated in college prior to her relationship with Hurts.

more comments

devontasmith : aye, stop playing with my folks man. @jalenhurts get on this bro bro.
user16789: damn, she just be out here getting wit' all the damn ballers
niyamorant : it definitely ain't what y'all making it out to be. they got history but they been over each other, he is locked in on the game rn fasho.
_dtap2 : man, Sapp the homie for life, it's just old friends running into each other and catching up.
••

Sapphire sighed and rolled her eyes, getting out the bed. "Bitch, theshaderoom posted me and you ain't think to let me know?"

Ariel laughed, wiping her mouth. "Girl, you seen that? Whoever took that picture wrong as fuck and they need to find them some real business,"

Sapphire shook her head, walking into the bathroom. "I really don't care what people have to say, I'm single so I can hang with whoever I want. Plus, it's not like I went looking for him,"

"Girl, fuck them! You don't owe nobody shit," Ariel waved off, walking out of the bathroom. "You ain't gotta speak on it if you don't want to. That's y'all business,"

"Yeah but now everybody is in it because somebody was being weird," Sapphire yelled out, getting in the shower. "I don't think Jalen ever had planned on addressing our break up because he doesn't really do the social media thing,"

"I mean, eventually people were gonna notice you weren't around and then a reporter was gonna end up asking it anyway," Ariel walked back into the bathroom, leaning against the sink. "I mean, this kind of forces him to speak out about it which I hate,"