Chapter 1: MEMORIES.

A little prologue: The fire rose higher, Jack Kennedy couldn't help but smile. He has done it, he did is promise to Fredbear.. well, sort of. He kept smiling as the flames took over him. He closes his eyes.

Jack opened his eyes, was he back in the void? He looked around, hoping to see something. Suddenly, a very light orb thing with eyes followed Jack from behind him. Jack's eyes twinkled. What was this. . . Orb light thingy? "Wh- what the hell are you?" Jack held the orb thing in his hand as the orb floated into his grasp. "FOLLOW ME." The orb said in a high pitched voice. The light went deeper into the void, and when Jack followed the orb, he saw memories of his so called "life." He ran deeper and saw more memories, he stopped and turned around to look at his memories. Jack looked at the orb thing again, floating deeper also. "What the FUCK is this orb thing?" Jack said. Jack ran further, chasing the big ball of light. He ran and ran until one of his memories went. . . Magenta? "Huh..?" Jack mumbled, walking up to the corrupted memory. He touched the memory, it was when Jack and Dave first killed them kiddins. Jack walked back to the center of his memories until all of his memories became corrupted. He felt someone behind him.