🔱LET THE GAMES BEGIN🔱

🔱PERCY POV🔱
As I jolted awake I immediately looked outside to see people gathering around in a group. I quickly got up to see what was going on. "Today we will be playing capture the flag! Everybody get to your teams." Chiron said with passion. "Chiron's always enthusiastic about these types of things." Luke said. As I was looking around for Y/n I spot Annabeth death glaring me.

"Hey Percy!" Y/n says coming up from behind me. As I was about to gape a word out Annabeth came over. "Hey Y/n right? Can I talk to you and Percy for a second." Strange why both of us.

🗡️ANNABETH POV🗡️
I finally got a chance to talk to Percy and Y/n. I needed to talk to them about winning capture the flag. "Ok Y/n Percy it's very important that we win capture the flag today. I'm gonna need you guys to follow me once the games start."

As we're walking I could tell Y/n was giving me suspicious looks from behind but I couldn't care less. We needed to win capture the flag. "Ow" Percy said trying to get up off the ground. Once we got to the top of the mountain I told them "Ok just stay here until I come back to get you."

I put on my baseball cap and disappear. "Wait Annabeth where'd you go?" Y/n said with confusion. I had to watch over them I couldn't interfere. They needed to fight for themselves.

🤍Y/N POV🤍

As me and Percy were standing on the mountain still confused Clarisse comes out of know where with her two other friends. Me and Percy look at each other. "RUN" Percy screams before Clarisse could take a swing with her staff.

We finally make it down the mountain to the beach. As Percy and I are trying to fight back Percy finally gets a hold of Clarisse's staff but breaks it. "NOOOOO!" Clarisse screeches shocking me and Percy both. She stands up and starts marching towards Percy.

🔱PERCY POV🔱

This is it. The moment I die. I thought in my head as Clarisse grabs the collar of my shirt. But all of a sudden Annabeth bursts out of know where and pushes Clarisse off of me. Y/n rushes to my side to help me up. "Are you ok? Are you hurt?" Y/n says concerned. But before I could respond the whole rest of my team comes out of the tall woods with the other teams flag.

We'd won. As I finally get up I hear Annabeth fumble out one sentence. "I'm sorry Percy" before I could react I get pushed into the water. "HEY. What's wrong with you?" But nobody was responding. But instead looking up. "Percy Jackson, Son of Poseidon" Chiron says. "Huh?" I say confused before I look up to see a massive blue trident above my head.

🤍Y/N POV🤍

Wow. I thought, Percy's the son of Posedion! I'm so happy for him. "Congrats Percy!" I said in excitement. "Oh thanks Y/n/n! Now all that needs to be done is to see who you belong too." Percy says with a smile.

Yeah.

Yeah? Who do I belong too...

SAV SPEAKS🎀

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been posting as much. I've been super busy! But I hope you guys are doing well, and hope you enjoy this chapter!

Word Count: 574