14.What Hurts The Most.

(Connor's p.o.v.)
Hailie has been in the bathroom for almost 2 hours.So finally I I hear her stop crying and I hear this loud thump.She locked the door so I had to bust it.When I finally got inside the bathroom the sight I saw was to hard to believe.I lockdown and see and Razor Blades and a bottle of Pain Killers and Hailie is passed out on the floor.So I call 911 and then I call all of the guys to meet me at the hospital.
***
So we get to the hospital and the doctors and nurses run Hailie to the ICU so they can run some tests on her.I just fall to the ground crying and screaming because I was to afraid to lose her I loved her and it's all my fault this happened.I feel a 2 hands touch my shoulders.I look up and see Lizzy and Kian and the rest of the guys running in to the hospital.Kian asks me if Hailie is okay and I just look up and say I wish this would have never happened.And I finally tell Kian and the rest of the guys that I can't go on Tour I need to be here with her.She needs me.So the doctor comes out and says that Hailie is okay but she needs to stay here for a few days so we can get all of the drugs out of her system.All I know is that I blame myself for this and Kian and Lizzy and Ricky and Jc tell me it's not my fault but I don't believe it.