Chapter 1: The Reaper

(This the first chapter of the Highschool DxD: The Birth of the Reaper! I was kinda planning on this just being the first season, then make a second book for the second season or keep all seasons together in one book. I want to know which one is the better approach? You also maybe wondering, why did I take too long to publish the first chapter? Well my grandmother was in the hospital, then my cousin gave birth to his first child, making sure my mother took her meds because she has shingles...also I'm in Job Corp!)

Italic - thoughts; for example: "I think I should make albóndigas, for dinner tonight?"

Bold - yelling/screaming/anger; for example: "you bastard! Taking my son hostage! ILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!"

Underline - Specific Moves; for example: SILVER AURA MARTIAL ARTS/ Silver Aura Martial Arts

Italic Underline - Specific Moves in thoughts; for example: "Silver Aura Martial Arts!"

Italic Bold - yelling/screaming in thoughts; for example: "SILVER AURA FULL POWER!/ I lost auntie Shuri, I'm not going to lose Akeno!!"

•___________________________________•

"I've been just a orphan for most of my life."

A teenage male walking towards a group of Stray Devils, His cyan eyes glowed brightly as his silver hair was currently standing up, all spiked up. He was emitting an aura that he calls Silver Aura, The boys stops in front of a male Stray Devil as its face was getting covered in ice.

"I needed power. Power to protect the people precious to me."

The male swipes his right hand as the Devil in front of him, completely froze and shattered into pieces. He looks at the others in this abandoned part of Kouh. The boy glances at his hands as he sees the Silver Aura flowing or logically generating, and emoting from his body.

"Mr.Baraqiel! With this other worldly power, I can fulfill both yours and Ms. Himejima's promise. Protect Akeno with my life!"

He looks at the group of Devils cowering in fear of him. "I will not give you my real name, but you'll remember the name The Reaper!" The silver haired male teen said as he glared at the Devils with distain, disgust...pure hatred with Stray Devils. One of the Starys, a female with a voluptuous figure, big breasts that looks like they'll give the devil back problems, but her legs and arms were hairy like their wolves fur.

"She's probably once was a Yokai, before becoming a Devil?"

He thought as the Devil disappeared and reappears behind him, throwing her left leg for a Brazilian kick. The Reaper brings his left arm to defend himself, the kick connected with his arm. Yet the half-Human and half-Silver hybrid had not one sign or noticeable injury. The Stray Devil looks at her leg, her eyes widen while her purple iris and black pupil shrink in horror.

Her right leg looks like she kicked acid. "Your not human!" Screaming in terror, this male just took one step and he instantly appeared in front of her as his right hand grabs her throat, extending his left hand open.

The Reaper forms a Silver Sword, grabbing the hilt as he decapitated the Devils head. Turning around to find out theirs only three Strays left, throwing the Sword of Silver in the probably weakest Devil in the group. He dashes to the remaining Devil duo, the last male Devil aims his hand towards the hybrid, charging  fire magic with a magical circle.

"Pathetic. I need to make my body stronger to be able to properly handle his power."

The Reaper touches the magic circle as the circle froze up on contact with his fingertips, moving the magic circle to his left side as he slowly applying pressure to the frozen circle. Cracks is slowly forming and appearing, closing his fist as the circle shattered into pieces. He growls as he grabs them both by the neck, slamming them into the floor while a crater was formed in the concrete floor. He runs towards the other side of the building, dragging his current victims with him, the Reaper throws the female up in the air, freezing the upper half of the male Devil.