chipi chipi chapa chapa - Vance Hopper

(Y/f/a - your favorite artist
F/n - friend name
Y/n - your name)

You and Vance had been dating for around 8 months, and you both loved each other a lot. You bandaged him when he got into fights, calmed him down when he got mad, and loved him to death overall.

You both have heard each other's music taste before, yours being y/f/a. But recently, your friend, f/n, was recently playing this song. You didn't pay much attention to it for a few days.

One day, when you got back from school, the same song randomly popped back into your head, so you decided to listen to it. You remembered the song, and searched it up.

                        Y/n POV

I got home and searched up the lyrics for the song. "What a weird song." I mumbled to yourself while typing. I got a few results and tapped the first one.

Chipi chipi chapa chapa
Dubi dubi daba daba
Mágico mi dubi dubi
Bum, bum, bum, bum.

Continuously, those same lyrics played and I found myself on my bed, bouncing up and down to the music while mumbling the lyrics like that cat in the video.

                        Narrator

Suddenly, someone tapped your shoulder. You flinched and took off your headphones, you hadn't even realized that Vance had come in.

"Oh hi Vance!" You said, a little bit startled by him. "Hey dumbass, why were you acting crazy when I walked in?" He said looking at you, confused. "Well my friend was listening to this song so I started to listen to it! It's really fun and energetic! I am addicted to it." You explained, seeming really happy, though you mumbled the last part for who knows why.

"Okay well, if your listening to it, it's probably shitty. But I'll listen to it." He said, sitting on your bed without permission because he's cool like that and know you won't mind.

You gave him your headphones and pressed unpause. He listened to it and spoke after a moment. "Does it continuously just say those lyrics? It's annoying as fuck." He complained, taking it off and getting into your bed. "Yeah, it does. I think it's pretty fun though!"

"Mhm, whatever you say dumbass." He stared at you, then signalling you to cuddle with him. You sat in his lap, head against his chest. As you did, he mumbled something before you fell asleep.

"Night dollface, sleep well I guess."

And in the end, he did secretly like it. He never will admit it though.

{ANYWAYYY!! THIS ISN'T A REQUEST BECAUSE YES. Please place a request down below! Specify if you want it to be a headcannon or oneshot! Love you gremlins! Btw I'm sorry it was so short, you guys know I'm not known for sleep}