Perverts

AN/ Since some wanted a part two. Now, this won't go based on the last chapter. It'll be a different plot, but it's the same ship and, of course, smut, but this will just be survivor norton :3

It was quite a quiet night at the manor, everyes tired and getting ready for some rest after a long day of matches today. It was definitely a day for most, especially naib. He was so beyond sleepy that he didn't even wanna bother getting into clean clothes, let alone a shower. He was just slumped on his bed, ready to sleep, but he knew he needed to tidy up, even just a little bit. The man rolls off his own bed and stumbles to the bathroom. He turns on the shower, undoes his hair, and removes his clothing. As soon as he was ready to get into the nice hot shower, he heard a knock at the door. He was tired enough and just quickly wrapped a towel around his waist, he was curious who was even awake at this time of night, let alone going to, but he was genuinely too tired to actually care. He turns off the water just for a moment and walks to his door. The man opened his door and was approached by norton campbell himself. "Hello, you're naib, correct? I just wanted to let you know you did well at the matches today. You're quiet good. "the young man tells naib. Naib just stared and questions why the hell someone goes to someone else's room to say that so late at night.

"Ugh, well, thank you, I tried. You didn't do bad yourself, too. " Naib replied. Naib looks at norton at the doorway, still just wrapped with a towel. "You care if I come in? Just for a bit. " Norton boldly asks naib. Naib really just didn't care. He let the man in without saying anything. "Imma just take a quick shower, so Ugh, make yourself at home." Naib tells the man sitting down on his bed.

Naib walks back to the bathroom and turns the hot water back on. He's trying not to judge the man, but he's definitely judging. Naib takes off his towel and finally jumps into the shower. Norton, sitting on the man's bed, looks over at the bathroom door, feeling some heat from it.

He liked the man, though they roughly knew each other, but he wanted to get close to him. Doesn't even matter how, but he'll find something. Norton mind was starting to wander around while he looked around the naibs room. It was quite a plan, but it was decorated quite nicely. Norton then soon heard the shower stop, so he stood up, took a deep breath, and walked to the bathroom door. Naib, on the other hand, heard his footsteps. He's very much aware Norton is right outside, and he waits for him to knock, which he did. "Hey, you mind if i also take a shower?" Norton randomly asks. Naib just opens the door, wrapped with the towel once again, and grabs his clothes so Norton can come in to shower, but norton had other plans. Norton sees the man with the wrapped towel, and without even thinking twice, he grabs it off of naib, exposing him. Naib was in shock, not even knowing what just happened, so he just tried to take his towel back. Norton moves the towel behind him and uses his other hand to push naib into him. Norton wanted naib, so bad, and so he will.

Norton drops the towel and grabs naibs face with both hands, pushing him into a kiss, though more like a make-out for norton. Naib just couldn't unwrap his head at this point. Though he was too beyond tired to think about it, he also truly didn't mind from Norton. Them both end up just in a make-out session, making sure both were gasping for air. Norton then lifts naib onto the bathroom sink, opening his legs to see more of Naibs member. Both were already turned on and aching for each other. Norton lowers his head to a naibs member and licks it from the shaft up. Naib body got the chills, just seeing a handsome, black haired man preparing himself to take him. Norton continues to tease the size of the naibs shaft and looking up at naib, making sure he's watching him. Norton likes to be watched, especially when giving them pleasure. He then goes to his inner thighs and nibbles on them, teasing and edging the man in front.

He wants them to beg or even silently beg him for more. It arouses him. Naib just couldn't at this point, seeing this man so beyond close to his member, waiting for him to take him whole, he just, he really wanted it. Norton was already getting the feeling of an urge from naib, so he decided to play nice and heads to the tip of his member. Norton looks up once more, getting ready to please this man in front of him. He opens his mouth, producing enough saliva to take him in. And so, norton starts from naibs tip and goes all the way down slowly, yet fast. He held his breath before so he could stay down longer and control his gag reflex.

Naib back instantly went back and held nortons head, giving out a slight moan. He felt his member in the back of nortons throat and one small movement and / or gag from norton sent vibrations up naibs shaft. He needed and wanted more of this. He didn't want this to end at all. Norton then lifts his head up for air, drool rolling down his lips. He grabs naibs balls with one hand and tugged a bit to make it more sensitive for the man. He then tugs it down quite a bit, feeling the tension, which leads for the member to appear harder.

Norton gets to the tip ones more and goes down in one go, using the same technique as the last, but when staying down, he bobs his head a bit up and down. This, this is what made naib let out moans, waiting to cum, but he didn't just yet. He wrapped both legs around norton head, making him stay in place. Norton was shocked at how strong the man legs were, but he didn't mind being held down, though he's gonna need air here very soon. He then pushes himself off and holds both niabs in the air with both his hands. Drool coming out of nortons mouth, gasping for air. He looks up at naib, seeing his face flushed red and panting, he liked this new look of naib. He still holding naibs legs apart in the air, goes down once again, twirling his tongue around niabs tip, getting ready to go down again. He takes one deep breath and goes down in a while and starts to move up and down, but when going up, he goes fast and slow when going down to build that sensitivity. He felt the man's leg shaking and naib had to hold his own legs too, he was getting very close, moaning and gasping for air, feeling this man's mouth around his member and the amazing feeling of his tounge going around. Norton continued at the same pace, knowing it's gonna make this man cum, and so he continues.

Naibs breathing gets faster, and moans get loader. He quickly grabs nortons hair, just holding it. He was close, and so he warns norton. Norton looks up at naib, giving him the sign it's okay to release, and once he looks down, he takes one quick breath and goes deep, taking the man whole again, once he did, naib releases into nortons throat, who had no choice but to swallow. He held nortons head in place for a few seconds, slowly grinding into his throat while releasing. Norton then quickly comes up, gasping for air with a messy mouth. He looks up at naib and kisses him on the cheek.

"You've tasted good, I think I'll have my shower now, and I'm sure you need one again too." He tells naib, and both showers and definitely both knocks out :^

(You're welcome)