𝟬𝟬𝟱

With Minho,

He walked inside and secretly separated from the group.

"Where is he, Sky?" Minho inquired.

"He's in the third room on the second floor, Lino hyung." Move to your left to find the elevator." Minho followed directions.

He discovered the elevator and pressed the second floor button.

However, the floor was full. That surprised him.

"Woah, it's too crowded." He murmured.

He made his way through the crowd to the third room.

"Sky, how many people are there inside?" he inquired.

"He's alone,"

"The password?" Minho inquired.

"It's 030124." He responded.

"Lino, In a few seconds, the lights will be turned off. "At that time, kill him," Chan replied.

Seungmin said, "Done," after a few seconds. Hyunjin then turned off the lights.  

He entered the room after typing the passcode. He came upon a guy holding a torch at him.

"Who are you?" He inquired.

Minho didn't respond and shot him in the middle of the head, killing him instantaneously.

He swiftly exited the room, took the stairs, and was on his way to the back door.

But the guards tracked him down.

"Who's there?" They stated.

"Your death," He muttered before murdering the two.

He dashed outside and discovered the vehicle.

He smirked as he entered the vehicle.

"You're back," Hyunjin announced.

"It was as easy as fuck," he stated as he sat next to Chan.

"Did you take the diamond?" Minho inquired.

"Well, yes," Jisung said, holding out the diamond.

"All right, let's go. Then, before we're discovered." Chan began driving after saying this. 

They entered the home, showered, and went to dinner.

"The mission was a success all thanks to Minho, Jisung and Seungmin." Chan smiled.

"Thanks, Hyung," the three said.

"I want to meet my parents, It's been a long time since I met them." Jeongin sighed.

"It's OK. You may do so when we complete the mission." Chan laughed.

"Let's go to sleep, now." They went to their different rooms after Chan stated this.

"Uhm, hey. I-"You did an excellent job," Minho replied.

"Thank you. You as well." Jisung responded.

"Thanks," he replied as he entered the room.

They all slept soundly. They all awoke late, only to discover that their managers and Mr. Park had missed calls.

Nobody was paying attention to the missed calls.

"Ohh. "I missed calls from Mr. Ji and Mr. Park," Chan explained.

"In fact, we all have." Jisung muttered this while chewing on his breakfast.

Chan raised his eyes to the boy's face. He couldn't help but grin at how adorable the young child was.

"Let's just call them after the breakfast," Chan chimed in.

"Hmm,"

"Hello." The same situation. Mr. Park sitting with a furious look and the Stray Kids bending down.

"Did you get the diamond?" He inquired.

"Yes sir, we did." Chan said this while holding the diamond in front of the camera.

"Excellent work, my boys. After you arrive in Seoul, your next mission will be given to you. You have a three-hour flight." Mr. Park walked away.

"Well done, boys." 

"Thanks hyung."

"BYE," they said as they packed their belongings, drove to the airport, and boarded the plane.

"Hannie," Felix exclaimed.

"Hmm,"

"I think I like one of them," he said.

"What!?" He shifted his body shape.

"Which one?" He inquired.

"Hyunjin,"

"Oh okay. You should tell him how you're feeling." He responded.

"What!? No way,"

"It's better if you tell him, Lixie." Maybe you can tell how he feels from this." He went on to say.

"Uh I. "Fine, I'll tell him when we arrive," he sighed.

Jisung composed several songs while Felix played video games, sometimes gazing at Hyunjin. But he had no idea that someone else was looking at him. Jisung noticed it. 

The plane arrived successfully, and they boarded the automobile provided by the corporation.

 Felix and Hyunjin sat at the last available seat. The guys took two vehicles.

"Uhm, hyunjin hyung." Felix exclaimed, twitching his fingers.

"Yeah," he said. 

....::::**•°✾°•**::::....