Chapter XXXII

A/N: hai everyone, let's pretend that I wrote Y/N's family members name in the most beginning of this story..... anyway⬇️

Sister's name: Haruka
Brother's name: Asahi
Aunt's name: Junko
Uncle's name: Kenji

AND ALSO!!!! Listen to the song up above pls, it will make reading more interesting 🙏 (I think)

Isagi started with the ball and Sae immediately went up to him. He passed to Rin in order to avoid Sae, and Rin passed to Nagi. They were making a triangle formation, successfully being able to keep the ball from the other team. Isagi passed the ball to Bachira who was further ahead and he managed to dribble past multiple players. I ran straight to the goal, awaiting a pass from him. When Bachira spotted me, he smirked before shooting the ball towards me. And just when I shot it towards the goal, U-20 player suddenly appeared and blocked the ball with his head, making the ball go outside of the zone.

I clicked my tongue, looking at the fallen ball and back at him who lazily grinned at me,
"Well hello there, let's introduce each other, shall we? I'm Oliver Aiku, and you cutie?"
"Y/N L/N. No offense, but you look like you're 30."
He coughed, "Oh, hah. I'm.. actually 19."
I awkwardly rubbed my neck, "Oh, sorry."
Isagi walked up to us, "Did you know, Y/N and number 11, that people often liked strikers as robbers and defenders as cops?" Aiku started, I raised my eyebrow.

'What is he saying?'

"So on my watch... I ain't letting any robbers steal any goals," He finished.
"Why don't you try and go ahead, officer?" Isagi asked with a smirk, and I pinched the bridge of my nose,
"You might wanna keep me in cuffs then, Mr. Cop."
Aiku's smirk widened, "I might."

I walked off to my position as people loudly cheered for Oliver.

The throw in ball was made by Chigiri. Isagi caught it and passed it to me.

"Score a goal, Y/N."
"Will do."

I ran with the ball until some tanned man stopped me.

"Your moves do not escape me." He said. I narrowed my eyes, annoyed.

I decided to try to slip past him to the right but he predicted that. I didn't think much of it until I went to the left and he instantly reacted.
My eyes widened, what the?
"You're gonna have to up your act if you wanna get past, beauty."

I scoffed in annoyance, "Move."
I saw another player approaching us at a high speed, so I quickly decided on passing the ball to Yukimiya instead. He was doing well until someone trapped him, not allowing him to go past him. Yukimiya kicked the ball after almost being tripped by that player and it luckily landed with Nagi. But he was quickly interrupted by Kazuma.
Aiku managed to steal the ball and kicked it very far. The ball flew until it ended up on Itoshi Sae's clutch.
I need to be on Chigiri's level if I wanna make it quick enough to stop him.

I walked back to my teammates,
"I apologize... if only I was quicker, I would have been-"
Bachira patted my shoulders,
"It's alright Y/N-chan!~"
Yukimiya walked up, "No worries, you did your best L/N-san." He smiled.
I stood up straight, "Thank you both."

Croud started cheering loudly for Sae.

"Don't get swept away, L/N. You and Isagi just have to look at me," Rin said, walking past me and Bachira.
"In these 90 minutes, i'll turn those cheers into screams of anguish." He finished. Now that's kind of scary.

The boys around me were noticibly tense. I should probably say something to make them less nervous.
"Don't stress everyone, this is just the beginning... let the next score be ours."
Bachira smiled, "Thanks for the encouraging words, Y/N-chan~"
"She's right. We got this, everyone.." Isagi said, nodding his head.