CONFUSION ON MAX

Double Update. Enjoy💗
.
.

Abhi : Opps sorry..I guess you are not in the mood...wait have we met before?

Sidd looked down again not interested in the talk.

Abhi : Hey young man...we have met before na? Haan yaad aya uss din bhi baarish ho rhi thi...I gave you a shirt.

Sidd : I don't know who are you...Please Leave me alone.

Abhi : Arre but that day we bonded very well...kya hua?

He said unknowing of the fact that his face is changed.

Sidd : I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE

He was not in the state to listen what all the person in front of him is saying. He stood up taking the umbrella and went away. Abhi ran behind him under his umbrella.

Abhi : Don't get angry..you angry young man..I'm going in the same direction.

He said in a funny tone to make him laugh.

Sidd : Where do you need to go?

Abhi pointed towards his left playfully

Abhi : There.

Sidd turned right and went away before abhi could process the trick.

Abhi : Arre..ajeeb aadmi hai..uss din to bade acche se baat kr rha tha.

Suddenly he saw his funeral..his mother crying walkin behind..and four men taking a body on their shoulders with a photo of him along with a garland. He got shocked and ran towards them.

Abhi : Yeh kya..kya ho rha hai...I'm alive.

He panicked and the body fell down...but the white cloth was still on.

Priest : Beta you must be very close to him...calm down...bid him bye happily now.

Abhi : I'm alive...what are you guys doing? Mammi I'm alive...aap ro kyun rhe ho

But everyone ignored him and went ahead. He stood there confused. All of a sudden someone came from behind and held his ears tightly.

Woman : Tune to kaha tha tu canada jaa rha hai for a break? Yahan kya kar rha hai yuvi?

Abhi : Ouchh...kon hain aap?

The women twisted his ears more and he winced in pain.

Woman : Apni maa ko nhi pehchana?

Introducing Supriya kapoor.... mother of the famous actor Yuvraj Kapoor. A very sweet lady by nature. Loves her son and daughter a lot. Being a single parent she proved to be a best mother anyone can ever have.

Abhi : Mam apko kuch galati hui hai shyd...Me Abhishek Nigam hoon...koi yuvi nhi

Supriya : or majak kia na to bhot maar khayega yuvi.... abhishek Nigam ki death aj hi hui hai..yeh kya majak laga rkha hai