CHAPTER VIII

Episode II: CRUSH

It was the next day, after school. Bao suddenly sees Charlie walking to her, seeing no signs of her brother or Issac. "Hey, Charlie," She waved. "Hey, I need to ask you for some advice before Tao and Issac come out,"

Bao furrowed her brows, "Huh?"  Charlie sighed. "I  like someone," Bao smiles, "Nick Nelson?" Charlie rolled his eyes playfully, "How did  you..." He trailed off, surprised she managed to notice.

"Anyway, yes, I like him, but he's straight, or I guess that's what Tao and Issac think, and I wanna ask how you do not like someone who is definitely straight?" Charlie seemed like he was panicking.

"You sound like a Google search. But Nick Nelson is a great guy. He could like you; don't give in to the conclusion that he's straight because he looks straight. You know that and definitely never listen to anything that Tao says. You know my brother is still a naive little  child who still needs his sister to kill a bug for him at home," Bao reassured, not wanting to scare Charlie away.

Charlie sighs, "You know you're the only one who said this, thank you," Bao gave him a quick hug.  "No problem, look at me. My bi radar is saying Nick is defo not a straight person,"

Tao and Issac came running towards us, "Charlie, don't even ask Bao, she's not helpful, she's giving into your delusions," Bao gasped dramatically, hitting Tao's arm.

A NEW FOLLOWER REQUEST: @THEOTHEPIER_
CONFIRM / DELETE

@theothepier_

THEO
Hey

BAO
Stalking me now?

THEO
no no no just wanted to say sorry for how I acted today I got a little nervous since Nick and Imogen were watching

BAO
so u acted like a tad cocky?

THEO
yeah...

BAO
it's fine

THEO
So Nick tells me you like Taylor Swift?

BAO
ur a swifte?

THEO
my favourite album is 1989

BAO
mine is rep and folklore

THEO
cool cool

BAO
sooo

THEO
I heard a lot about u through Nick

BAO
ah, yes Nick Nelson, rugby king✨

THEO
that's the name
are u tao's sister?

BAO
older than him by 15 mins

THEO
oh, then you're much more mature than him

BAO
I'll make sure to pass that along

THEO
we're in the same year

BAO
cool

THEO
see you around school?

BAO
yeah I guess