Finally Apologized!

Father😈

'Why I Father calling me?'
*picks up*

On Call
Valt: Hello Father.
Valt's Father: Haha Hello to u too my dear son.
Valt: What do u want?
Valt's Father: Now now, that's not how u talk to ur father.
Valt: Get to the point.
Valt's Father: Hm, guess my son's in a bad mood huh?
Valt: *hung up the call* So annoying 🙄. Let's go and make up with Aiger.

*rrriiiiinnnnnggggg*

Valt: *answers* What?
Valt's Father: How rude of u to hung up my call on my face-I mean on my voice
Valt: Ur reason to call me is?
Valt's Father: Well~ I just wanted to inform u that I am going to talk to ur so-called boyfriends and soon-to-be fiancées soon.
Valt: What! Didn't I already told u not to approach them?!
Valt's Father: I haven't yet approached them.
Valt: So-
Valt's Father: See on the day of festival! *hung up*
Valt: Aah! That stupid old man!! Dieee!!!!!

Random Person :- Keep quite!!

Valt :- Ah?! S-sorry.

'Let's meet with Aiger first and settle this matter down and then think about that man. Hm, sounds like a plan!', with these thoughts Valt made his way towards Aiger's room.

Timeskip!

Valt's POV
Finally, I am here. Now I just have to go in and apologize to Aiger for behaving that way! Yosha! Let's do this!
With this I opened the door just to find my cute little angry boyfriend sleeping!

I closed the door behind me and went to sat near him.

"So cutee", I couldn't help but admire how cute he looked. No one will think that he is the same loud Aiger after seeing him so quite and peaceful. It's been so long since I last saw him. I missed him and the others so so much😢. I feel so bad to have done such things to my innocent boyfriend 😔. 

Valt :- Please, forgive me Aiger. *kisses Aiger's forehead*

Aiger started to move a little. Guess I should wake him up and spend some time together.

With those thoughts I subconsciously started stroking his soft and silky hair.
He started smiling a little. Well he likes it when I do this Hehe. Let's wait a bit before waking him up.

After a bit, he finally opened his eyes.

Valt :- U up?
Aiger :- Huh? Valt?
Valt :- Yes?

He's still sleepy, Aww so cute!

He suddenly sat up and hugged me. He caught me off guard, it doesn't matter. It's a perfect opportunity to apologize.

Valt :- I am sorry Aiger I couldn't spend time with u but please understand that I was busy, hm?

I know this is not a good apology but right now I am just desperate for him to forgive me and spend a little time with me, while we still can.

I looked down at Aiger to see his face even though I was afraid of rejection .

Aiger :- Well then to make up for it spend the rest of ur time with me now.
Valt :- I was going to even if u didn't said that.

I am happy that he understood the situation.  'Ah, I can't hold back anymore!'
I slowly closed the gap between us and our lips and we were deeply kissing each other. Oh, how I missed these lips so much!
After a while I broke the kiss, with both of us panting.

Aiger :- I wished Oxygen wasn't needed.

I chuckled at what he said.
'Even after so long he still is the same old Aiger I fell in love with.' Well, it's not the right time to be thinking about past!
It's already getting late, we should have dinner first, he must be hungry after such a long and tiring journey.

Valt :- Let's go and have dinner together shall we?
Aiger :- Hm let's go!

With that we went to the dining room...

Wait, why does it feel like something's going to happen? Oh God, please don't give me another thing to deal with. I already have my hands quite filled with Aiger right now.

Sorry Guys! I have been out for too long. As an apology I have tried to make a bit long chappie! Hope u guys enjoy!! 😉

Kawaii_Neko-san out!