- Help -

-- THE MUSIC FREAKS SPOILER EP 1 - 11 --

It's the year after the competition. The Music Freaks stayed in touch through social media. But a few months later, everyone stayed quiet and hasn't interacted much on social media lately.

As the days go on, Hailey's phone is left on Jake's doorstep, confused and curious, Jake opens Hailey's phone and the recent thing opened on Hailey's phone was a video of Hailey crying and makeup running down her face saying she's been kidnapped.

The video ended with Hailey warning Jake saying "Don't come find me." the video cuts off with Hailey screaming at the end and after that, the phone ran out of Battery.

Jake stood there with the phone in his hands with horror clouding his head.

He starts freaking out and charges Hailey's phone and goes through her messages to figure out the important Question, "Who kidnapped Hailey?"

Hailey's phone is fully charged. Jake inspects her phone lockscreen.

13 Messages from Zander
5 Miss calls from Zander
3 Messages from Luke
2 Messages from Milly
1 Miss call from Sean

Jake's pupils shrink in horror and anxiety. His finger swipes up on Hailey's phone and there's a passcode with a text labeled 'Zander's birthday'

"Zander's Birthday?"
Jake mumbles not knowing exactly what Zander's birthday is.

Jake quickly grabs his phone and texts the Group chat.

"Guys, what the hell happened to Hailey?"

Luke starts typing in the Group chat.

"What do you mean?"

Jake wasn't sure how to answer but also didn't want anyone from the Music club to get worried.

Knowing people like Zander, Zander predicted that Jake did something to Hailey and would convince everyone that it was him. So it's best to not tell.

"Actually, nevermind. Luke, you know Zander's birthday right?"

Luke starts typing to Jake again.

It seems that he is the only one out of the Music club that's online right now.

"Why do you need information about Zander's birthday?"

Jake panicks trying to think of a reason. He looks at today's date, It's the 8th of October.

Jake definitely knew that Zander's birthday was around October, Jake knew exactly what reason to use now.

"Well, It's October and I wanted to get something for Zander but I can't remember his exact birthday."

Jake replies with a weak smile on his face, confidence with his answer.

He's still unsure whether or not he should tell them about that video on Hailey's Gallery.

Luke starts typing again.

"Oh, that's sweet of you. It's the 29th of October!"

Jake sighs in relief.

"Thanks Luke."

Jake closes his phone before looking at Luke's answer and quickly enters the passcode on Hailey's phone.

"2910"

The phone opens.

The background is just a normal picture of Hailey.

She has a lot of apps though.

- Messages
- Telephone
- E-Mail
- Tinder
- Google
- Vlog

Jake wasn't sure if it's a good idea to go through Hailey's phone and what she's been up to. Especially after her
warning.

But Jake knew Hailey was kidnapped.

And he'd do anything to get her back so
he has no choice.

Jake takes a deep and long sigh before
clicking on the first app.

-- END OF CHAPTER 1 --