Silent Treatment - Ricky

You were doing your best to not even turn to look at him. He had been a total asshole to you the whole day before, so you were really pissed off at him. He was trying to get you to talk to him by following you around nonstop, trying to grab your hand, kissing your cheek, etc. "baaaaaaaabe! please talk to me, I already said I'm sorry about a million times, pleeeeeeeease talk to me I miss the sound of your voice" he whined pouting. You just turned around and headed over to the kitchen to make yourself a snack. You were about to turn to go watch tv when you felt a pair of hands on your hips holding you in place and a pair of lips kissing up and down the side your neck; you got shivers and tried to control your breathing "just tell me to stop and I will" you felt Ricky whisper in your ear. You spin to face him, wrap your arms around his neck and say "no, don't stop" before pressing your lips to his. You felt him smile into the kiss as he said "I knew you would forgive me" in between kisses.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! the Sweet Little Something music video is out and it is be-a-u-tiful! Also, the best thing happened on Sunday.... the band account followed me on twitter! I was soooo excited you have no idea. Comment below what has happened to you social media-wise with the boys! I'll do Liam's and Emery's during the week. Also don't forget to vote. Thanks for reading!