𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥☆

(6:34am)   *ringgggg* *ringggg*

my alarm buzzed as i groaned in annoyance reaching out my hand to turn off my alarm  "ugh...." I groaned looking at the ceiling while rubing my eyes spacing out for a few minutes until I realized I had school. "Ah..fuck!" immediately getting up to get ready for school. I walk towards my closet and pick a white sweat shirt and some dark baggy jeans. (This should be good) {💭}

I headed to the restroom to wash my face and style my hair. I am not that good when it comes to styling my hair but at least I made it look decent. I spent a while Looking at myself in the mirror while making cute poses and talking to myself like if I was vloging "hey guys..so today am gonn-"

as I was cut off my my mother banging on the door telling me to hurry up  "riki hurry up and change you don't wanna be late do you?!" She said screaming at me as I rolled my eyes and mimicked her silently as i finish up styling my hair and brushing my teeth heading out the bathroom door. " geezs mom am done already ." (🙄)

I say rolling my eyes at her "ya! Don't you dare roll your eyes  to your Mother!" she whips out her slipper and throws it at me "OW OKAY SORRYY" as I wince in pain while putting on my shoes giving her a side eye " mom can you pick me up early today? I forgot to do my science homework and I don't wanna go to 6th perioddd" (😔.) " the hell you think I am? Your maid? You have gas money?!" I sigh "whatever see you later I'll won't be home until 7 alright?" " yeah it's fine anyways-" she stops and gasp "RIKI ITS 7:18 DOESN'T YOUR BUS LEAVE AT 7:20??" as soon as I heard the time I dash out the house running to my bus stop.

I waved at her Closing the door behind me while I hummed quietly while runing to the bus as I stop admiring the beautiful sky and cool
breeze. ( cool day it's pretty chilly) {💭} aI was to busy humming and looking at the sky for me to notice a boy walking the opposite way as me. *bump!* me and the boy fell to the ground as we both touch our heads in pain. I take a small glimpse at him and saw he kinda looked my age. "..." I stayed there spacing out admiring his appearance he snapped his fingers in front of me trying to get me to reality. "ah...s-sorry..i wasn't aware my a-apologies!.." he offered me a hand  "yea..it's fine no worries it's was my fault too!" he accepted it but I just couldn't stop looking at his luscious brown hair and his soft lips everything of him looked so perfect..it was almost like if he was an angel.. "i-i...i gotta go!" I said nervously as I caught myself staring into his soul( poor boy was probably scared..) {💭} I said to myself while dashing to the bus stop all embarrassed. (Few minutes pass by yet I still can't seem to let that moment go..) surprisingly the bus came late today so I didn't have to worry about the bus leaving me anymore. I talked to myself in my mind (fuck Riki why the hell did you stutter! You just made a fool of yourself!) {💭} I said to myself hitting my forehead.

(Timeskip when Riki got to the bus stop)  while waiting for the bus I took out my AirPods and started listening to some songs since the bus was late I still had a few minutes left or less since I ran my way over here from what happened earlier.

The bus finally arrives and students around me start heading inside including me. In the bus I meet sunoo and sunghoon since they go the same route as me. I sit next to both of them since the bus was pretty big and could fit 3/2 students in one seat "hey guyss!" "Hey Nikii!" Sunghoon said while bumping his fist into my mine " hii Nikiii I want some?!" Sunoo said smiling at me as he offers me some of his mint chocolate bar. I decline immediately "eww...yuck mint choco..?"

I say teasing him and fake gag while sunghoon just watches along chuckling . "Whatever...you guys are just haters anyways..am gonna tell Jungwon you guys were bullying me." Sunoo said while pouting slightly "come on sunoo you know I like to tease you like that.." "yeah yeah whatever..." sunoo added rolling his eyes. "Omg you guys! I also need to tell you about some drama i over heard!" Sunoo said excitedly as I sigh. Sunoo continues talking while me and sunghoon laugh at him for being so nosy.

We talked the whole ride to school about random stuff until we got to our destination. the bus stoped and we all got off  entering the schools front gate. Immediately our eyes were on Jay and jungwon that  were waiting for us at our usual hangout spot not far from the entrance.

"Race you guys there who ever is last is a rotten egg!" I say playfully as I ran up to jungwon and Jay with sunghoon doing the same leaving sunoo being last (aka rotten egg) " you guys cheated you guys went first and told me mid way!" everyone chuckled "just say your slow sunoo." Jay says while bursting out laughing as jungwon smacks his shoulder "ah!" Jay lets out a small noise  "ya! come on guys don't you all think it's to early for this?" Jungwon adds. "Yeah you guys are clearly full of energy..." Sunoo says in a sassy tone as I reply with "yeah well atleast-" I  was about to say something back but the bell ringed which meant we had to go to our classes already.

"Well see you guys in Lunch!" Jungwon says as we all smile at him. We all head our own separate directions heading to class.
{while in class nikis pov} * currently in
History* (ugh...this class is so boring...hmm... what should I do this afternoon) {💭} I say spacing out as I begin to plan out a fun day on the beach in my head. class soon ends and the bell rings. it's time for lunch i rush out the classroom with my stuff and immediately head to the rooftop where all of my friends meet up and eat. I get to the Rooftop and see all my friends eating and  talking "hey guyss guess what!!" I say excitingly "what?" They all say in sync "soo I was thinking...maybe we could all go to the beach together and hangout?..." "hm...sounds nice sure ! Who's going?" sunghoon adds "sure!" "yeah!" "Sounds fun!" The others say as we all eventually agreed to meet up at the beach today. "Okay so text in the group chat guys today after school!" I say with everyone agreeing.

hii again soo... this story was a bit short since I wanna make another part called "planing" since I kinda wanna make the story a bit organized yk...like ykwim..😭 okayy whatever anywayss byeeeee