surgery

INT. BEBE AND HARRY'S BEDROOM - NIGHT

The night before Harry's leg surgery, the room is dimly lit, and a sense of tension hangs in the air. Bebe sits on the edge of the bed, where Harry nervously paces back and forth.

HARRY: (anxiously) I can't shake off this feeling, Bebe. The surgery tomorrow... it's just terrifying.

BEBE: (softly) Harry, it's natural to feel scared. But remember, you're not alone in this. We're a team, and we'll get through it together.

Harry stops pacing and looks at Bebe with a mixture of fear and gratitude.

HARRY: What if something goes wrong?

BEBE: The doctors are skilled, and they've done this countless times. You're in good hands. And we'll be right here waiting for you.

HARRY: (sighs) I just can't shake off the fear of the unknown.

BEBE: (comforting) I know it's scary, love. But think about all the adventures we've faced together. This is just another chapter, and we'll face it together.

HARRY: (soft smile) You always know how to calm my fears.

BEBE: (smiling back) That's what partners do. Now, how about we focus on something positive? Remember our favorite moments, the laughter, the love.

CUT TO:

FLASHBACK - HAPPY MOMENTS

Images of Harry and Bebe enjoying vacations, celebrating birthdays, and sharing tender moments fill their minds, creating a comforting backdrop.

BEBE: (softly) See, love? We've built a beautiful life, and tomorrow is just a step towards more adventures together.

HARRY: (grateful) You're right. I don't know what I'd do without you.

BEBE: (smiling) And I don't know what I'd do without you. We're in this together, no matter what.

They share a tender moment, holding onto each other for strength and comfort.

CUT TO:

INT. BEBE AND HARRY'S BEDROOM - LATER

As the night progresses, Bebe helps Harry settle into bed, ensuring he's as comfortable as possible.

BEBE: (softly) Tomorrow is a new day, and soon this will be behind us. We'll wake up to a brighter future.

HARRY: (sincere) Thank you, Bebe. Your strength means the world to me.

BEBE: (gentle) And your bravery inspires me every day. Now, get some rest. Tomorrow, we face this together.

They exchange a reassuring glance, and as Harry closes his eyes, Bebe stays by his side, providing the silent support that speaks volumes.

INT. HOSPITAL ROOM - DAY

The next day, Harry sits anxiously in a hospital room, waiting for the doctor. The sterile environment feels foreign, and the rhythmic ticking of the clock adds to the tension in the room.

HARRY: (whispering to himself) You can do this, Harry. Just a few more moments, and it'll be over.

Bebe, by his side, offers a comforting smile, trying to ease Harry's nerves.

BEBE: The doctor will be here soon, love. You're incredibly brave, and I'm so proud of you.

HARRY: (nervously) It's just... the unknown, you know?

BEBE: We'll face it together, just like always.

As the door opens, the doctor enters the room, a reassuring smile on their face.