Chapter 1: Mummy!

A female soldier was carrying a 6 years old girl in her arms. She was running as fast as she could to her Jeep. When she entered the car, she put the girl in the back seat and drove off in full speed.

Sergeant Hera was a soldier in the special army forces. She was one of the best in her team and was awarded as the Commander. She was dating a business tycoon and in the process got pregnant for him, she later gave birth to a baby girl but she hardly came home and anytime she did, she would spend all her time with her daughter and her boyfriend. Bella was the name of her daughter, she was a beautiful cute girl with blonde hair. Bella always loved her mother even though she hardly came home, she appreciates the fact that her mother at least comes to see her because she understood what the world was passing through.

There was war everywhere like it was a zombie apocalypse, many people were dieing and losing their families and loved ones but her mother fought thick and thin to protect her and her father. She admired her mother's career so much but she swore never to do it because was too risky.

Bella's life changed the day the state she was living in was attacked. She was in class when a bomb exploded some miles away from her school. Everyone was running aimlessly, some soldiers came into the school and killed the children and staffs. Bella quickly hid herself in her locker to avoid them from seeing her and thankfully they didn't see her. Later on some gun shots were heard and her locker opened revealing her blonde haired mother. She smiled at her and Hera quickly carried her in her arms and dashed out of the school. She put Bella in the car and drove off in full speed, Hera drove fast to the airport, she took her daughter to her boyfriend's jet and handed her over to him.

"Take care of her with your life." She said.

"Please come back" the young man said.

"I will try" she said before a gun shot was heard, Hera dropped to the ground and blood started coming out from her mouth.

"Heraaaaa!!!!!!" The young man shouted.

"Mummmmmyyy!!!!!" Bella screamed. Her father quickly entered the jet and it took off in no waste of time leaving the poor Commander dead.

Two months later, the war reduced and Commander Hera was buried. Felix, her boyfriend and Bella's father swore never to marry for any reason. His plan was to marry Hera after the war but it was too late, he swore to protect his precious daughter's life at all cost.