Chapter 3: The Alexander Family

Bella's Pov
I couldn't believe I was going to be someone's wife all of a sudden, it was just too fast although I was excited because father said I was going to get a lot from my dear soon to be husband. Today was the day I was going to be introduced to the Alexander family. I couldn't wait. I went to my closet and brought out a cute yellow dress, after all I loved yellow. I put it on and packed my hair up into a ponytail with a yellow ribbon. I picked up my phone and left the room before I headed outside and entered the black Benz maybach which my father was inside.

"Sorry if I took your time" I said with a little smile but to my greatest surprise he didn't look happy instead he looked angry.

"Why did you waste so much time?! Is this how you want to be wasting your husband's time?!" He yelled at me and for some reason I felt emotional.

"I am sorry father. I didn't know you will get angry like this just by wasting time" I said sadly. The truth is father had started changing his character towards me since the day he told me about getting married and it really made me sad to see him change into someone I never knew. Out of the blue he just started being strict with me.

"I am sorry B, it is just that we are running late and I have somewhere else to go. Please try and be in your best behaviour when we get there." He said before the car started and the driver drove off.

Normal Pov
Alexander Mansion....
A black Benz maybach entered the large compound of the Alexander mansion. The house was painted all white and it was amazingly beautiful and big. Bella wondered how many people lived there and she became excited about getting married into the family. As soon as the car stopped, Bella came out of the car and started heading towards the entrance door when she bumped into a young man and she fell on her butt.

"Ouch! Hey watch where your..." She couldn't complete her statement because of the man she saw in front of her. A young handsome man was in front of her looking at her with so many questions in his mind. He had a brownish black hair and he looked so beautiful and handsome.

"Forgive me my Lady" he said.

"I am sorry sir. I didn't see you" she said not cutting her gaze from the man.

The young man helped her stand up and Felix ran towards them when he noticed what had happened.

"Mr Damian, forgive my daughter's clumsiness." Felix said apologetically.

"She is your daughter?" Damian asked looking at the blushing girl from head to toe.

"Yes sir. My one and only precious daughter." He said.

"What is your name Miss?" Damian asked her.

"Bella. Bella Agres" she said smiling.

"From France?" He asked.

"Oui" she said smiling.

"I guess that is yes" he said smiling at her back.

"I am from England. I am British"  he said giving her a charming smile. "Shall we go in now?" He asked.

"Of course" Felix answered.

They all entered inside the mansion and Damian took them to the living room.

"Please wait here, my parents will be here in a short while." He said before leaving the father and daughter alone.

Bella's Pov
"Father, this is a lovely home. I can't wait to get married to him" I said excitedly.

"Yes my dear, you should be excited." He said.

A little girl ran into the living room with a ball in her hand. She was so cute and she seemed friendly because she gave me her ball and smiled at me.

"Alice? What are you doing here?" A woman who was dressed in a maid outfit rushed in and carried the girl in her arms. "Forgive me madam. I hope she didn't disturb you" the woman said.

"No she did not. It is okay" I said.

"Evie, why did you run away like that" the woman whispered to the little girl.

Time passed and who I assumed to be Damian's father walked in. He was a tall man and he didn't look really old, he looked quite young, the only thing that would indicate that he was old was his grey hair on his beards and hair.

"Welcome Mr Felix Agres. It is nice to see you here" the man said walking up to my father to shake him. The two men greeted each other well before the man looked at me. "You must be the young Miss Bella. I have finally seen you. Welcome." He said taking my hand and kissing the back of it.

"It is nice to see you sir" I said giving my soon to be father-in-law a smiling face.

"Sorry I took your time. You both are welcome once again. My wife will be down shortly, in the meantime, let us have a drink." He said before going into the bar in the living room to grab a wine with three glass cups.

"Good day everyone. Sorry I am late." A young lady said before walking into the living room. "I am Victoria Alexander, Damian's younger sister." She said before she walked up to me and pecked me on the cheek.

"Nice to meet you Victoria." I said pecking her back.

"Just call me Vicky." She said before she went to greet my father.

"Sorry I didn't introduce myself to you Bella. I am Williams Alexander, Damian's father." Mr Williams said.

"Hn" I said with a soft smile.

"I am starving father" Vicky said.

"Tell the cook to hurry up with the food" Mr Williams said.

"Of course" she said before she left the room calling out a name.

"So Bella how old are you?" Mr Williams asked.

"19 sir" I simply said.

"Nice. Damian is 23 and Vicky is your age although she was married but got divorced." Mr Williams said.

"Oh Willyyy!" An elderly woman shouted. "Forgive my intruding. I am Wendy Alexander and I am Damian and Victoria's mother. Sorry I am late. The maid had not cleaned my favourite shoe." She said before walking up to me. "And you must be Bella, the soon to be daughter-in-law of the Alexander family. Nice to meet you and welcome to the Alexander mansion." Mrs Wendy said with pride before going to greet my father.

I must say the Alexander family was not bad at all. They were all nice and kind unlike me who was rude to strangers. Damian later stepped in with the little girl that ran into the living room in his arms. He gently dropped the girl on the ground and she ran to me giving me a flower this time. "Thank you. What is your name?" I asked.

"Evie" she said smiling at me before she went to meet Mr Williams. I wondered who were her parents, could she be Damian's baby sister?