Chapter 13

Trigger warning: Quirk usage during sex, belly bulges
____________________________

Deku has not allowed Shoto to take out the toy for an entire day and because Shoto was a good pet, he followed his orders. But he felt he might break soon.

It was about 2 am in the new day and Shoto couldn't sleep. He cummed so many times already and was surprised that there's still cum left in him.

Deku liked to toy with him.

Sometimes he turned the vibrator off for hours and then would randomly put it on the almost highest setting, just to hear the noises Shoto made.

The hero looked at the villain who was sleeping beside him. Kacchan was on his other side but not touching Deku in any way.

That's when Shoto decided.

He was going to ride the sleeping villain tonight.

He didn't turn on any lamp and immedietaly made his way to Deku's lap. The vibrator's been vibrating in him for hours now. As soon as he was sitting on the villain, he found the vibrator in his ass and started pulling it out. The now big as a normal dildo vibrator was very easy to take out. Shoto threw it away and took Deku's half hard dick in hand. He touched it until it was hard and lowered himself on it.

He missed the warm dick of his master. The dildo never hit any of his spots and the plastic material made him uncomfortable. But now, he could forget all that. Because now he was going to get himself fucked on master's dick.

He's never ridden anyone, but Deku gave him the idea by riding Bakugo earlier.

And so, he lowered himself even further until the dick was fully in and he sat there for a while, trying to get used to the stretch.

He didn't notice Deku open his eyes a tiny bit.

When he was ready he started moving himself up and down and trying to keep his moans at a minimum. He looked at Deku's face and lowered himself so Shoto could kiss him.

Shoto brushed his lips again Deku's and remembered how the villain taught him how to tongue kiss. So he did just that.

He forced his tongue through Deku's closed mouth and started moving it around.

And then he felt the other tongue move too.

Shoto opened his eyes and stared right into bright, green ones. He gulped and tried to get away but Deku's hand held him by the waist with great force.

They were still kissing and Shoto couldn't hold back moans.

"You're such a naughty kitten. You like my dick so much?" Deku asks as he stops kissing the hero. Shoto's too shocked to respond at first but then manages to gain his voice back.

"I wasn't able to follow your orders, master. I'm sorry, master" Shoto says and gets prepared to get hurt but that doesn't happen. Instead he feels something in his ass. As if Deku's dick started growing.

And growing.

And growung. And it didn't seem to stop.

The stretch was starting to burn horribly and Shoto felt as if he was getting split in two. Tears formed in his eyes and he was surprised when he let out a whimper that sounded too much like a moan.

"You like that? Getting filled~? Being full of dick~?"

"W-What-" Shoto tried to form a sentence but for some reason his voice wasn't working properly.

"Another one of my quirks. I can make any of my body organs bigger than it already is. And of course that includes my dick. And at first I didn't want to hurt you and Kacchan too much. But now after I noticed how eager you're for my dick, I decided to use it~" The villain says and moves his body a bit, making Shoto moan.

"P-Please stop mo- ah~ moving" Shoto moans amd feels Deku's hand go to his ass.

"You took me dry? Kitten... you're bleeding now. Were you really so horny for me?" The villain asks as he feels the blood that came from Shoto's rim, now with a scar.

Shoto whimpers again and the tears start to roll down his cheeks. Deku brushes them away with his thumb and moves his body again, making Shoto tense and shiver.

He looks down at Kacchan, hits him with a sleeping quirk and then turns the lights on.

Shoto needs some time to adjust his eyes to the light and looks at Deku, whose eyes lay on Shoto's belly.

Deku moves his body and Shoto moans.

The villain touches his belly and Shoto looks down. And then, he sees it. He sees the bulge.

Shoto has never blushed so hard in his entire life.

"You look so full of me~" Deku says as if he's hypnotized and moves Shoto's body again to see his bulge move. Shoto moans and whimpers and puts his hand on Deku's shoulders. That makes the villain finally look at him and see the tears in his eyes.

"Kitten, you're making me unbelievably hard right now" The villain says and Shoto gulps, and then does something unexpected.
He kisses Deku.

"I'm ready, master" He says and Deku immediately turns him around. Shoto's legs are on Deku's shoulders and he's fully spread open for the villain. Without wasting time, the villaim thrusts into him and Shoto screams.

Deku gets faster and rougher and with every thrust Shoto's entire body is moving and his head is hitting the wall a bit. Not enough to bruise but enough to hurt afterwards.

"Master~" Shoto moans as he cums but Deku doesn't seem to want to stop anytime soon.

"P-Please, slow down, master" Shoto whimpers but the villain doesn't stop.

"I'm sorry Shoto, but I can't. I love it when your belly swells up whenever I enter you, and it's too addicting~" Deku answers and kisses Shoto on the mouth. Then, he thrusts deeper than before and Shoto feels as if he might pass out any second now. It felt as if his insides were moving.

With every thrusts he was moaning the villain's name. 'Master'.

"I'm close, kitten. Get prepared because the bigger my dick the more filled you'll get~" The villain says and Shoto tenses up just at the thought of it. At the thought of getting filled even more.

"Are you ready, kitten?" Deku asks and as soon as Shoto nods his head, warm and sticky liquid fills him and he feels that his belly bulge is growing even bigger.

Shoto touched his belly with one hand, looked into Delu's eyes, smiled with tears in his eyes and passed out.

That night Deku fell asleep happily, never having taken the dick out of Shoto.
__________________________
I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. This will not turn into an mpreg, but there will be some mpreg fantasies/imaginations in the next chapters.
-Nat