Overstimulated

--------------------

[Narrator's POV]

Alastor and Parker were out and about, as they hadn't been on a date in a while, and Parker wanted to go to the arcade.

The two walked into the arcade, and Parker immediately got excited, while Alastor got a bit overwhelmed due to the amount of people, but he managed to hide it.

"C'mon, C'mon, C'mon!" Parker said excitedly, as he basically dragged Alastor to various arcade games. And, despite Parker trying to pay himself, Alastor insisted on paying.

All went well for a while; Parker was having fun, and the two were spending time together.

However...Eventually, Alastor became way too overstimulated and had a sensory overload. His thoughts were scrambling all over the place. Parker didn't notice at first, but when he noticed Alastor's clear frustration when his hair kept getting in his face, and the legitimate tears in his eyes when he couldn't get his wallet out fast enough, Parker knew something was wrong.

"Hey, Hun?.. You Alright?.." Parker asked, concerned.

"M-Mhm!" Alastor mumbled, humming to himself, trying to calm himself down.

"No, no you're not..How about this; You go outside and breathe, and I'll pay really quick, and I'll be right out, okay?" Parker Said.

Alastor nodded, before he quickly walked outside.

Parker then went to pay and everything, before he walked outside to see his boyfriend. Alastor was pacing back and fourth, fidgeting with his gloves.

"Okay, hun...It's alright...Listen to me, darling..listen to my voice" Parker Said Gently, as he got Alastor to stop pacing and look at him.

"Did you get overstimulated..?" Parker asked. Alastor just nodded.

"Okay..uhm.." Parker Mumbled, "Follow me, sweetheart.." He added, before he quickly took Alastor to a quieter area.

"Deep breaths, hun...Deep breaths.." Parker Said, "In..and out...in..and out...in..and out..." He Instructed.

After a couple minutes, Alastor finally calmed down.

"Better?" Parker asked. Alastor Nodded.

"Yea..Sorry, too many people.." Alastor Mumbled.

"It's fine, hun..Now, wanna go home?" Parker Asked.

"Please.." Alastor Mumbled.

"Alright, love...C'mon" Parker Said, before he and Alastor headed back home.

Word Count: 314