13

And so she was staying over at your place.

It was weird, like really weird.

The person you despised the most all of a sudden staying in your own four walls...

How the hell should you tell that the guys? And that without telling them anything about her shit? Why did you care about her secret not being revealed? You could literally not give a shit... but you did.

It was the weekend, so usually you'd meet with your friends but you told them you're sick but that lie didn't work as you hoped it would because shortly after you said that, they stood in front of your door, making you panic because Naohiro was in your bathroom.

"Y/n? Come on, open. We don't care that you're sick, we wanna take care of you.", Jay said and knocked again.

"Uhm... no, it's fine. I can take care of myself!", you sat on your bed contemplating on what to do.

"Fine, we'll come back later. I got soup for you, so let me give that to you, at least, okay?"

You sighed, looked at the bathroom door and then at your room door. You quickly opened and looked at your friends. "Thank you, really.",you smiled and quickly took the pot out of his hands, stepped back and immediately closed the door again, leaving them extremely confused.
"Uhm- you're welcome?", you could hear Jay slightly chuckle but then left with the others.

Right then Naohiro came out of the bathroom and smiled at you: "Thank you for lying for me, you really didn't have to do that!", she hugged you, leaving you stay stiff with the pot still in your hands. "Uhm... well, for now I won't tell them."

She let go off you and looked into your eyes, making you a little uncomfortable, so you looked around and then smiled awkwardly at her. "So uh, I guess we've got food now."

"Woah great!"

"Uhm, you can have it since you're the sick one of us.", you put down the pot on your desk and got a spoon and gave it to her.

You didn't trust her though, obviously, so you never wanted her to be alone in your room, so you didn't really know how to handle this situation.

__

Jay texted you: "Hey y/n, are you sure you're only sick or is there anything else going on? You know, you can talk to us, right?🩵"

You smiled a little, looked to Naohiro, sighed and then texted back: "Hey Jay! No no, I'm only sick, I'm just resting, so no worries! But I know that, love you guys🩵"

He immediately replied: "Love you too! Stay at your place, we'll come over later, okay? Just checking on you, okay?🩵😙"

"It's not necessary, really! I'm not doing anything besides staying in bed and eating your soup, I promise!🩵"

You bit your lip, you literally lied to him because of Naohiro. What the hell?? But you couldn't help it...

Again he texted back it but it was a little different: "I know you're not sick though, I know when you're lying. So spill the tea. Go on🙄"

Your heart started racing faster, you hated to lie to him but yeah, he obviously would catch your lies...

But before you answered anything, another message from him came in: "Who is at your place? I could hear someone else was in there. ARE YOU SEEING SOMEONE??😶"

You gulped and looked at the messages. Seconds after he texted again: "Shit, sorry y/n... that was Riki... but whether you're lying or not, I hope you know whatever that is, you'll come clean about it eventually... We're here, okay?🩵🫂"

You sighed and replied: "I know that... it's just complicated...🩵🥴"

After that he left you on read for a bit, so you went offline and looked at her as she was eating the soup. Like that she didn't look like the brat she pretended to be or was.

You really didn't want her to be in here though... you wanted to be with your friends... and you finally wanted to talk to Riki again... actually have a conversation with him and being completely honest with him about everything...

___

Hello, if you liked this chapter, please mark it with a star! I would highly appreciate your voting as it helps with the rankings of my book! <3