We're Going on a Cruise, Charlie Brown

Lucy was delighted that Linus and Janice allowed her to use her psychiatry booth again, at least on weekdays. She vowed never to try the football trick again after doing it on Violet.

"Man that felt good!" Lucy said happily. "Pulling that football away from Violet has cured me of this malicious habit."

Lucy had looked through all the money she, her brother and Janice had earned for every patient they had at their psychiatry booth.

"Hmm..... I have the best idea to thank everyone for helping to cure me of this habit."

"So what are you going to do?" Linus asked.

"You'll see, Little Brother. You'll see. I'll tell you before the last day of school before summer vacation."

It was the last day of the school year just before summer vacation.

Miss Donovan made the announcement.

"Yay! No assignment for this vacation!"

Miss Donovan called for Lucy.

"Yes, Miss Donovan."

Lucy walked to the front of the classroom to make her official announcement.

"Thanks to my little brother and Charlie Brown, as a token of my gratitude, I've decided to....."

In Linus' class, the same thing happened.

Miss Othmar made the same announcement to Linus.

"Yes, Miss Othmar!"

Linus walked up to the front of the class to make his official announcement.

"Attention, everyone. Thanks to my sister and Janice....."

Janice looked at Linus and sighed dreamily due to him mentioning her name.

"We've earned enough money to....." Linus said.

"Yes!" Everyone called.

"Book us a cruise!" Linus finished.

"Yay! A cruise!" Everyone else cheered.

"Book us a cruise." Lucy announced.

"A cruise?!" Violet exclaimed happily.

"And you're all invited!" Lucy finished.

"We're invited on the cruise?" Schroeder said happily.

"All of us, Lucille?" Peppermint Patty added.

"Yes! All of you!" Lucy smirked.

"I don't believe it!" Shermy said.

"YAY!"

"A cruise?! All of us?" Charlie Brown exclaimed.

"That's right! We're going on a cruise, Charlie Brown!" Heather said happily.

"Wow!" Charlie Brown said with astoundment.

Once the school day was over, Linus walked Janice home.

"That was nice of you to book us a cruise, Linus." Janice said happily.

"It wasn't my idea. It was Lucy's. She just wanted to show generosity, especially since Charlie Brown helped her." Linus said.

"Yes, Linus. Good old Charlie Brown." Janice said.

Soon, Linus and Janice made it to the Emmons place.

"Well, thank you for walking me home, Linus. Goodbye. I'll get myself prepared for the cruise." Janice said as she walked in while Linus stared happily.