The Cruise Continues, Charlie Brown

After that eventful evening of dinner and dancing, everyone went to sleep, but the only ones who were still yet to go to sleep were Peppermint Patty, Marcie, and Floyd.

"Marcie. Did you enjoy the dance tonight?" Peppermint Patty asked.

"I sure did, Sir." Said Marcie. "It was pretty unusual for Lucy, Violet and the other Patty to say such nice things about Charles."

"I didn't expect it either, Marcie." Peppermint Patty said. "And the way the other Patty decked Thibault was amazing! Er, no pun intended."

"They're very brave girls, aren't they, Sir?" asked Marcie happily.

"Oh, if only Roy was on this cruise too..." Peppermint Patty sighed.

"Maybe he is, Sir. We just didn't see him."

"Well, we'll just have to find him tomorrow morning, Marcie."

Just before Marcie and Peppermint Patty hit the hay, Peppermint Patty wanted to know a little more about Australia.

"Say, Marcie. Before we get to Australia, is there anything I need to know?" asked Peppermint Patty.

"There'll be explanations in the morning, Sir." Marcie said.

"Come on, Lamb Cake! It's late. We need our beauty sleep. That dancing has made me tired." Floyd said.

"Floyd's right, Sir. Goodnight." Marcie said as she went to sleep.

As Violet, Pig-Pen and the other Patty were about to turn in, Pig-Pen spoke.

"That was a surprising thing you did, Patty!" said Pig-Pen.

"Pig-Pen, as clean as that Thibault kid is on the outside, he's dirty on the inside." Patty Swanson explained.

"And Violet. You're taking my company pretty lightly." Said Pig-Pen.

"Pig-Pen, what Thibault said about us girls made me realise something. You may be filthy on the outside, but it's the inside you're clean on." Violet smiled.

"Wow! Thanks! Anyway, let's get to sleep. I'm tired." Pig-Pen said.

Charlie Brown and Heather were ready to turn in in their cabin.

"This sure has been an eventful cruise so far, hasn't it, Heather?" asked Charlie Brown.

"It sure has, Charlie Brown." Said Heather. "The conga line, the pool, the dinner, the dancing. And the cruise has only lasted a day so far!"

"I wonder what will await us tomorrow?"

"Oh, I wonder too. But nevertheless, we'll find out as the cruise continues, Charlie Brown."

The next morning, as everyone woke up, they walked into the restaurant for their breakfast. It was just as well the chefs on the ship had plenty of ingredients for breakfast meals. Lucy walked into the restaurant with Schroeder's right arm around her left. Schroeder kept on pulling his right arm off, only for Lucy to continue to try to pull it back on.

"Ugh, good grief!" sighed Schroeder.

Marcie, Peppermint Patty, Floyd and Pierre were already seated at their table.

"What do you want for breakfast, Sir?" asked Marcie.

"Marcie. Just bring me some waffles." Peppermint Patty said.

"Sure thing, Sir."

Then Marcie turned to Floyd.

"And Floyd?"

"Just bring me a bowl of fruit rings, Lamb.... I mean Marcie." Floyd answered.

"Alright then, Floyd."