One!

''Zoe, they need you in the office dear'' mrs.Sanders told me and I walked out of 1st period shaky, like always. I don't have to go to this! My stupid ''friend'' got me in her drama and I am a witness. DEAR LORD ALL MIGHTY. I walked into the principals office and he motioned me to sit down. ''I don't want to sound rude-but will we start?'' I asked after a few minutes of akwardness. ''We are waiting for-on my list it says Niall Horan- he was also a witness. Hoping he will be here shortly''  He said and I paused my life! NIALL HORAN? He is the hottest guy in school-including his group. This is like the best day ever.

More minutes passed and the principal picked up the phone and was about to dial when he walked in. ''Sorry-my teacher is really quiet when she talks-I didn't hear her call me up'' He said and sat dwon beside me. The principal turned around and grabbed files,which took about an hour! In that time, Niall winked at me and my heart flushed. All I did was blush all I could. Mr.Whats(principal) turned back and around and started to ask questions and we answered all we could.''That would be it-thank you'' Mr.Whats said and we walked out the door. ''Here'' Niall said and handed me a sheet of paper. He winked once again and ran down the hallways. I slid the nore in my pocket and got my stuff and headed to 4th period. 

''Have a nice spring break!'' My 7th period teacher said and we all piled out of her classroom,to our lockers and loaded onto the bus. I sit with a cute guy on the bus-Max. Probably all girls like him-no crush- but like. He is all about treating a girl with repsect-but he hangs out with all of the girls! But, I let that slide. ''Hey Max'' I said and ploped onto the aisle seat. ''Hey beautiful'' He said and hugged me. ''ATTENTION! We have a new rider today-his name is Niall and-'' my bus driver said; when I heard Niall, I looked up and he was just so happening to be looking at me. I smiled and he-winked,of course. I giggled and listened up to the rest that old hag was saying. ''So, can anyone offer a seat?'' She finsihed and sat down. One girl pushed her best friend out of her seat and went crazily for him. But, this made my whole entire life, he walked over and sat in the seat right across from me-which was empty. ''I like this spot'' He said in his Irish accent; ''Me too'' I flirted. 

After a while, we stopped talking and he glared out his window. I got bored because Max fell asleep on my shoulder and I decided to read that note Niall gave my earlier. I opened it up and it read ''You look like my type-princess. Call me ;)'' and then it said his number at the bottom. ''Bye'' he said and jumped off the bus. Max jumped up and sighed. ''I'm about to get off-I need a kiss to remember you over spring break'' he flirted. ''Do you have a dog?'' I asked. ''Yeah-but why'' ''kiss it'' I joked and he chuckled a bit. Two minutes passed and then I noticed it was my turn to get off. ''Bye!'' I said and skipped off the bus and ran to my house. 

AND SPRING BREAK BEGINS!- I'll call Niall