꒰ 🩰 ꒱ sanji x reader !

Votes and comments are appreciated!

Sanji had his back against the door as he sat, his breathing labored as tears spilled from his eyes

Sanji had his back against the door as he sat, his breathing labored as tears spilled from his eyes. it had been weeks since you had gone missing, he was elated when you finally came back after days of not knowing where you were.

But... you weren't ok.

He had started to see little things of you that were different. The way you couldn't stand your favorite perfume, how you couldn't stand anything salty, the way you'd sometimes seem to forget to breathe or blink. It was things that had started making him concerned with your well being, especially when you refused to go to a hospital no matter what.

Well, now he knows what's wrong.

Your skin has turned a sickly color, as if you were dead. Your eyes, your beautiful eyes who used to look at him with so much love... They were replaced with tentacles which stretched upwards. Similar tentacles had sprouted from your back, acting as extra arms. Your mouth was full of sharp teeth, extremely capable of ripping flesh and tearing even into bone. Your mouth had stretched so much your skin had torn on your cheeks, leaving bleeding holes that let him see inside your mouth even with it closed.

Now he had to make a choice.

He looks down at the gun in his hand, pulling back the chamber and seeing the bullet that had been loaded. He leaned his head back against the door trying to not sob loudly in case you'd hear him.

He could hear you walking downstairs, searching for him. He knew it would only be a matter of time before you found him. He looked back at his gun. He had two options. Do nothing and let you find him.

Or kill you himself.

He was brought back from his thoughts to reality when he heard a knock on the door he had his back against.

"Sanji?"

His hand went up to his mouth, a sob almost escaping him. He couldn't let you know he was in there but he also wished to open the door. He had some hope that if he opened it he'd see you, the human you who loved him and that he loved.

But his mind told him not to. His reason told him that what he saw wasn't imagined and that you in fact weren't you anymore.

"Sanji, please open the door."

Your sweet voice he loved was a bit distorted. He could tell it wasn't how it would normally sound. He bit his hand to not let any sound escape him, the hand holding the gun was shaking. The safety was still on which made sure he wouldn't fire it by mistake.

A loud bang to the door made him jump, a noise of surprise escaping his mouth.

"OPEN THE DOOR SANJI!"

You seemed to drop the normal act and let your current self out now. Your voice was fully distorted now and more aggressive. He stopped covering his mouth, you knew he was there so pretending was useless now.

"C'mon Sanji... it's me, y/n! You don't have to hide."

Sanji closed his eyes and covered his ears, he couldn't take it anymore. He couldn't face you, he kept thinking of what ifs that could've led you to being safe, without landing in this situation.

He couldn't take it anymore.

He removed the safety on the gun, and put it in his mouth.

His final thoughts were asking for your forgiveness.

And he pulled the trigger.

🎉 You've finished reading 鬼 | 𝑪𝑨𝑵 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑭𝑬𝑬𝑳 𝑴𝒀 𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑻 • sanji x possessed reader 🎉