Becker Denoga x Female Reader

You were in quite a pickle being cornered by 2 wildcats by a cliff. As you back  up, you
cause a segment to crumple off and fall into the water. The ocean water ripples against
the rocky escarpment.

(Y/N):well this looks its the end*covers eyes in terror*

The Wildcats continue to approach you. They roar. You started to scream. Just then, the sound of a whip striking is audible. The Wildcats turn. You see a young girl of an average height who has dark black messy hair that is tied into pigtails with dark green knots at both ends,wearing a hat and bearing the whip, jumps over the wildcats and lands on the ground. She winks to you.

Becker:I got this.

Becker directs her whip at the wildcats, causing them to back up. Becker breaks a cliff caution sign in half with the whip. Afraid, the wildcats run backwards. You gasped. Becker continues until the wildcats jump into an Oceanside Nature Reserve truck. Chainsaw shuts the doors

Becker:Thanks, Chainsaw.

Chainsaw walks back to the other side of the truck. You ran to Becker.

(Y/N):Wow! I can't believe you did that!

Becker:Well I couldn't just stand there

(Y/N):Well thank you for saving my life*blushes*

Becker:No problem what's your name?

(Y/N):I'm (Y/N),(Y/N) (L/N)*reaches out to shake Becker's hand*

Becker:My name is Becker*shakes (Y/N)'s hand*

(Y/N): And um Becker, *you put your hand on Becker's shoulder* if you wanna hang out sometime, I'd love to.

Becker: Huh. I read you *she winks*loud and clear.

(Y/N): Cool. Now, if I'm not mistaken, I think it's time for me to get home. *you walk ahead to your path home*

Becker watches you walk into the distance. She removes her hat, and a gust of wind rustles through her hair.

Becker:Whoa. Did you hear that, Chainsaw? She's totally into me. Someday, I'm gonna kiss (Y/N) (L/N).

Chainsaw gives Becker a thumbs-up. He and Becker are now inside the Oceanside Nature Reserve truck. Chainsaw starts the truck. He reverses into the repositioned cliff caution sign, again knocking off the top. He then drives onward.

Becker Denoga belongs to Disney