Chapter 2: Green With Power

(Annelotte is seen walking around the village until she spots Quickley.)

Annelotte: Hey, it's that boy from earlier. I better talk to him.

(Annelote then approaches Quickley.)

Annelotte: Hello.

(Quickley turns around and sees Annelotte.)

Quickley: Hey, you're one of the girls I saved.

Annelotte: Yeah, that's me. I'm Annelotte. Pleased to meet you.

Quickley: I'm Quickley. And you look great, you know.

Annelotte: (blushes and smiles) Thanks. You too.

Quickley: Those guys you fought were the X-Borgs from Armada. Looks like they made a deal with that tyrant Claudette.

Annelotte: Oh... her...

Quickley: She took the most important person in my life, and I swore to make her pay for that.

Annelotte: Hmm... (realizes) hey! Just between us, you can join the rebellion.

Quickley: Rebellion?

Annelotte: Yep, I am part of a group which rebels against Claudette's empire.

(Suddenly Headridge comes in.)

Headridge: You! Die!

(Quickley then prepares to transform.)

Quickley: Super Mega Mode!

(He becomes Super Megaforce Silver Ranger.)

S. M. Silver: Super Megaforce Silver!

(Super Megaforce Silver Ranger and Headridge charge at each other as the former kicks and slashes the latter before stabbing him and slashing him again.)

Annelotte: Cool moves.

S. M. Silver: Thanks, but let me show you something cooler.

(Super Megaforce Silver Ranger pulls out his Ranger Key and inserts it on his Morpher.)

S. M. Silver: Legendary Sixth Ranger Mode!

(Super Megaforce Silver Ranger becomes Mighty Morphin Green Ranger.)

S

S. M. Silver: So? What do you think? 

Annelotte: This is awesome!

(Headridge angrily charges at Super Megaforce Silver Ranger, who counters by slashing him with his Dragon Dagger countless times before giving him one final slash, sending him sprawling. He then reverts back to his base form and turns his weapon into a blaster before inserting his Ranger Key into it and perform his finisher.)

S. M. Silver: Super Spear Blaster!

(Super Megaforce Silver Ranger fires an extremely powerful blast at Headridge, finishing him off.)

(Back to Claudette's palace, she is visited by a certain evil leader.)

Mavro: Claudette Vance! The Armada requires your

Mavro: Claudette Vance! The Armada requires your... assistance!

Claudette: (glares) Assistance? What for?

Mavro: To destroy the new Super Megaforce Silver Ranger.

(Claudette gets shocked by hearing that, and then she smirks deviously.)

Claudette: I'm listening.

(To be continued)